• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Nah, that didn't happen.

VXzhE.jpg

Proven

Looks like I missed my chance to show up at the last second and be the final player for tonight's Janklander. Oh well.

New desktop here. I'm Guild Wars 2 ready.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like I missed my chance to show up at the last second and be the final player for tonight's Janklander. Oh well.

New desktop here. I'm Guild Wars 2 ready.
Can guest on another server so I will join you....AND I HOPE YOU DON'T LEAVE ME TO DIE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN!

Dear Ms. Alex Morgan,

I think you are a very pretty lady. You must be really happy you used your body to score that goal the other day and beat that one country in a silly game that doesn't mean anything. Well I'm about to make you ten times happier. Oh you didn't think that was possible did you?

Well it is. Make sure you're sitting down. I'm prepared to put everything in my life on hold just to marry you. No. For real. This isn't a joke.

You must be so really happy right now, so you don't have to get back to me right away. I'll just let you soak in that happiness and giddiness for a little bit. Anyway, you know how to get ahold of me.

You keep playing that soccer or whatever.

Steve S. Preston Winwood

P.S. Our wedding would be in June. Let me know if that's a problem.

Dear Ms. Alex Morgan,

I think you are a very pretty lady. You must be really happy you used your body to score that goal the other day and beat that one country in a silly game that doesn't mean anything. Well I'm about to make you ten times happier. Oh you didn't think that was possible did you?

Well it is. Make sure you're sitting down. I'm prepared to put everything in my life on hold just to marry you. No. For real. This isn't a joke.

You must be so really happy right now, so you don't have to get back to me right away. I'll just let you soak in that happiness and giddiness for a little bit. Anyway, you know how to get ahold of me.

Steve S. Preston Winwood

Who is the best man?

Clydefrog

Dear Ms. Alex Morgan,

Steve S. Preston Winwood

i will not allow this wedding to happen.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit all. Don't get me wrong, Mandy does great stuff but why nobody asking poor artistdude for work? He be a starving artist who made my current avatar and the ONLY Official KSRF one.

GAF I AM DISAPPOINT!
>={

Blizzard

Banned
I don't know what is going on now, but apparently there is someone named Mandy who is 88 years old and might be an artist. That's my take-away.

Artist once sent me a message and said to name him anything and he would draw it in 7 minutes. He drew Gordon Freeman feeding a headcrab cotton candy. I was shocked. It's my steam icon.

Kirsten

Artist once asked Borgnine the same thing. Borgnine asked him to draw a naked picture of me. He did it. Borgnine sent it to me...I don't think I saved it. Pervs.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Artist once asked Borgnine the same thing. Borgnine asked him to draw a naked picture of me. He did it. Borgnine sent it to me...I don't think I saved it. Pervs.
Lol
Oh come on. That was a naked Kristen not a naked Kirsten.

Would you be upset if I asked him to send me a copy? :(

So problem is AD giving art away for free....

Proven

Alright, let's test it. Artistdude, next time you see this you should draw a picture of Kuro drowning underwater while also being attacked by a shark. I'd ask you to make it a krait instead of shark, but I don't think you know what those are.

Yeef

Artistdude, draw a picture of ExMachina drawing a picture of you drawing a picture of ExMachina drawing a picture of you drawing a picture of...

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, let's test it. Artistdude, next time you see this you should draw a picture of Kuro drowning underwater while also being attacked by a shark. I'd ask you to make it a krait instead of shark, but I don't think you know what those are.

Ad, draw Krillin ignoring his dying teammate underwater.

Oh, Kirsten...a true Toronto girl! <3

Top Bottom