• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

And yes Proven, it has been a rough year. But I am just keeping my head up and plowing on. It's gotta break sooner or later. :)

Proven

Thank you for the birthday wishes.

And yes Proven, it has been a rough year. But I am just keeping my head up and plowing on. It's gotta break sooner or later. :)

Just keep it up.

I fell asleep.
iOeGYHY5TIqpg.jpg

PS: Happy b-day, Nate.

This is great.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I just haven't been able to play on the Jank right after I took a Kuro to the knee.
left...to...die...
Okay... that got me.
you got something? not rocket jumping though
shaddap
But that's the best part!
see below
Has there been mic drama recently or something? I must know.
ALWAYS
I don't think anyone actually cares as much as you seem to think they do, Kuro. One person said something one time and they don't even play anymore.
server full of babies.

Okay, answered my own question: underneath the "F" in "FREE TO PLAY!" on the blog, there's a bloodstain. Click bloodstain, receive /gray/.

Also, it's been pointed out the capacitors from the Pyromania update have numbers at the bottom which, when broken into pairs and then translated from number to alphabet (01 = A, 02 = B, ..., 26 = Z), it says "GRAY". So whatever this is, it's got to do with the impending robot revolution. (Of course, said robot revolution would likely fail, as Randall Munroe explains, but still, it's the thought that counts.)

Thanks to Alien and Matt for the gifts. Very kind of you guys. Kind of sad when an online community does more for you than your friends. Haha. Think it is about time I find new ones.

Fun matches tonight. I was trying to play different classes, and doing terrible at it. Lol.

EDIT: And DJ Crimson!

Sianos

Gray team is Spectator.

Gray has been spectating red and blue to build robot clones of their soldiers.

WHOA IT ALL MAKES SENSE

In other news, I need to find some evil Wrangler Sentry spots on Goldrush so I can make people feel bad about voting it in.

If you want Payload, just play Upward, Swiftwater, or maybe Badwater. The others are just inferior clones.

Blizzard

Banned
Welcome back Kirsten! Even crazy players of old such as myself and Javaman joined for a bit.

Kirsten didn't play for a month and promptly had the/a high score on the winning team, too. :mad:

Sianos

Javaman @ Warmfront: "Wow, who knew you could have such a tense match in so little time!"

Unlike Payload where the tense moment is drawn out for 20 minutes of slow Heavy and Demomen pushes.

VOTE 5CP 2012

Blizzard

Banned
Javaman @ Warmfront: "Wow, who knew you could have such a tense match in so little time!"

Unlike Payload where the tense moment is drawn out for 20 minutes of slow Heavy and Demomen pushes.

VOTE 5CP 2012
Except with 5-point capture (like coldfront), you can go one direction, then back to the middle (+5 or 10 minutes each time), until the overall timer is ridiculous, and you hope for the Yeef timer to kick in.

Unless you mean hightower as payload in which case I agree!

I like KOTH for short matches.

Bluth54

It's kind of strange that it looks like Valve is teasing the next big update with the bloodstain page like they did with the Uber Update, and they haven't even released Kong King yet.

Unless Kong King will be part of the next big update...

Forkball

Damn, a third Mann son.

I'm going to guess Scourge of London = Beatles.

[edit] Good god, Maple Story is on Steam now.

[edit 2] The word "gray" was on the capacitor if you made the numbers equal a letter (07 = G 18 = R 01 = A 25 = Y)

Also, the third life-extension machine. THE MYSTERIES

Also, there was a Senator Gray in the Poopy Joe files.

120px-Tf2_gray_gravel_co.png

656px-Family_Portrait.jpg

I was getting 30fps at points on Lakeside yesterday. It's not hardware because i was getting 170+ a week ago in all situations. Weird! Can't rocket jump with the game like this, it's hard enough trying to kill people.

Top Bottom