• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

zp5kA.jpg

I drew myself.

Blizzard

Banned
I hope you guys didn't miss me too much...

I'll be back soooooon :)
I'm getting nerd envy just looking at this picture! Though I want to get an Intel i5 or i7 instead of AMD.

*edit* I still think you could totally build it yourself, you just need to follow simple directions!

Nice countertop also. Very ritzy!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nice sexist joke. I won't be building it so, HA.

I don't know what that means. I didn't pick out any of the parts.
Ah I was about to ask if you were going to build it yourself. I've never met any girl who knew how. I assume borgnine will come over and help? :D

I was referring to your processor and video card. They aren't bad by any means, I just strongly prefer nvidia and intel.

LMAO guys. You gave this man, an 88 year old has-been artist, a good guffaw. I will draw you something amazing, courtesy of MS Paint. Just give me a while to find my tablet pen.

Ah I was about to ask if you were going to build it yourself. I've never met any girl who knew how. I assume borgnine will come over and help? :D

I was referring to your processor and video card. They aren't bad by any means, I just strongly prefer nvidia and intel.

There are cheaper though. Sometimes deal with compatibility issues for some games at launch.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
LMAO guys. You gave this man, an 88 year old has-been artist, a good guffaw. I will draw you something amazing, courtesy of MS Paint. Just give me a while to find my tablet pen.
Krillin, AD knows what a krait is...he pumped in a lot of GW hours too.

FUCK YOU ARTISTDUDE! DRAW A COLLAGE OF ALL OUR IDEAS BUT MAKE THE CENTREPIECE KRILLIN LEAVING POOR KURO TO DIE IN THE WATER!

Edit: dammit cloudius, I was avoiding 'cheaper'...but yes there are a lot of compatibility issues there. Still, if all she's playing is TF2 the computer there is more than capable of handling it.

For some reason, every time I join a server with a fellow GAF member on it, this comes into my head:

iRZyW.jpg

hahaa!

last night was fun, BBP. especially during the earthquake!

Haha yeah that was awesome. Then my friend Hyd3 showed up and started talking about all kinds of shit. He seemed to get on well with the Lion's Den.

Yeef

Of course we don't protect medics. Do you know how expensive healthcare is here? If I'm paying that much, the medics can protect themselves!

Proven

It's my birthday. Wish me a happy birthday and give me free stuff!

Just wish me a happy birthday. I don't have many friends.
Happy Birthday, Nate. I know life has been kind of shitty for you in this here 2012, but you've been managing through it remarkably. Good job. Good Birthday.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Congratulations on your new computer, Kirsten. Now you can browse Pintrest with lightning speed.

Top Bottom