• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yeah, I tried for a sold hour and couldn't do the first wave even alone.

Also, how many tickets do you realistically need? 1? 6?

Alienups

I looked at the items and went, ow those are pretty shit.

And i immediately went out and spent bucketloads of ref on tickets

goddamn hats

Sianos

When go into the ESC menu, there's a button for calling votes. Don't remember the exact name now, but it's pretty obvious which it is.

Not sure what class I'll play later. Are we going to try and organize parties again? Still no ticket (forgot to set up temp credit card earlier), but the loot isn't great anyways.

Sianos

I really can't see anyone finishing one of the maps alone. Impossibru!
Yeah, you start out relatively weak. Someone fully powered up might be able to take on Easy Modo, but a mostly stock class has a small chance of beating even the easiest wave.

If you hit a wave with two Tanks you're basically guaranteed to lose solo.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Anyone have any ideas as to why I can't render replays lately? It keeps telling me there's a problem with QuickTime, but it worked fine previously. Tried the usual troubleshooting crap, can't figure it out

Edit: Fixed it. Removed QuickTime and installed QuickTime Alternative

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently I can host and play MVM on my computer... Just played with 6 people and completed a map. I know my PC's strong enough, just was worried about my connection.

Sianos

Yeah, one server I joined would always restart on wave five and had a plethora of bugs while another performed really well with very little stuttering.

Owensboro

I'm hosting and starting up a MVM session. Open up developers console and copy/paste in:

connect 66.190.92.203; password Believe

If you want to play. Will start rolling when I have 6 people.

Baroni9

Had a great glitch where a Major League Scout jumped in the hatch with a rocket and the hatch blew up, but the game kept going. The game proceeded as normal, except the hatch was already blown up, and if anyone touched the hatch they died.

Proven

Shadowhaxor's servers

Server 1: connect 76.12.190.168:27015; password r00tacc3ss

Server 2: connect 76.12.190.168:27025; password r00tacc3ss

I might start compiling a list of all the GAF servers being set up.

Proven

Al those servers are too easy.

Call a vote to up the difficulty. The standard difficulty is manageable by 4 or 5 players.

Edit:

Alright, GAF server list. PM me to add to this list. Feel free to quote this everywhere on GAF. Have fun.

Shadowhaxor's Sever 1:
connect 76.12.190.168:27015; password r00tacc3ss

Shadowhaxor's Server 2:
connect 76.12.190.168:27025; password r00tacc3ss

Owensboro's Server:

DKo5's Server:
connect 71.103.231.37:27019; password GAF

Now have fun and go play.

Owensboro

We had some fun there for a bit, then tried out the hard mode. Whoops. I've reset it back to normal, anyone want to come play?

Forkball

Good god we're exchanging server and password information to play a game. It's like 1996 up in here. Does anyone want to play Warcraft II with me?!

Also, I got on the Sleeping Dogs gamehub page.

I8eMP.jpg

sixghost

Good god we're exchanging server and password information to play a game. It's like 1996 up in here. Does anyone want to play Warcraft II with me?!

Also, I got on the Sleeping Dogs gamehub page.
Get on ICQ so I can send you my ip address. Let's play Age of Empires

Owensboro

Aaaaaand, my computer crashed. Welp, it held up surprisingly well during all those matches. I'll host the server again sometime next week. Going to be out of town for the whole weekend.

Thanks for the matches everyone! It was a ton of fun. We need to get a serious team together and try the harder modes. I might even spend some leftover steam wallet cash on those tickets.

Thoraxes

Mann Up is tough with pubs. I bought 5 tickets cause you can only add $5 to your account, and shit is tough. Also sucks when 2 people on your team start sniper :/

I'd be game to play with any of you guys though.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry I couldn't join any GAF groups these past 2 days... I'll try to grab a ticket for some Mann Up this weekend though.

My friends and I became obsessed with getting A+ credit runs, haha.

Had some fun matches in one of the servers, at least until our game glitched out and we got stuck in groundhog day mode.

At any rate, good times.

Top Bottom