• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yep, but you have to stay alive to be able to pick up those monies.

Also have you guys tried spectating a Robot Sniper? No wonder they can kill you!

Y U NO GIVE ACHIEVEMENT VALVE? We did it twice (including Mann Up Mode.)

59D0593A7150A3149F71E83B9722F6154149E47A

2BE3CB32FAF22668BB5BD200EAB0BD3DFB8E83E1

Max damage Backburner mini crits put out a lot of damage. Can take out regular sized robots easily and can hurt giants a lot too.

Hmmm, do the max ammo perk make up for airblast cost on the BB? When I play pyro I use the dgreaser to push back the bomb carrier and break up the medics, and set ablaze everything else.

Hmmm, do the max ammo perk make up for airblast cost on the BB? When I play pyro I use the dgreaser to push back the bomb carrier and break up the medics, and set ablaze everything else.

When I played it I barely used airblast, but I don't believe we had any engineers in that game. Ther regular robots were no trouble though. I stood behind where they would jump down so I got the minicrits automatically.

Sianos

I would volunteer for this group but it looks like I'm too late. I'll just shed a single tear and work all night instead. :'(

There's a small chance I might not be able to, so I shed my spot in the main group to Blizzard. I'd feel like an ass if I took it and had to dash.

If you get any roboloot could you share it with me? You don't have to, but I''d shed a single manly tear of hat-based happiness.

Blizzard

Banned
There's a small chance I might not be able to, so I shed my spot in the main group to Blizzard. I'd feel like an ass if I took it and had to dash.

If you get any roboloot could you share it with me? You don't have to, but I''d shed a single manly tear of hat-based happiness.
If there's a spot for me (and this is the non-Mann-Up version since I don't have tickets) then I will do it and give you any robot-related items, sure. I don't have much interest in the items.

Proven

Alright, I'll be playing tonight.

Edit: Ok, so I just went through the pastebin: http://pastebin.com/X07u1Sn0

The only servers that seem to be working are Shadowhaxor's Outerhaven #1 and #3. I removed two servers, and will be removing two more by tomorrow. I PM'd Shadowhaxor at least, but I'm guessing the other people are taking down their servers for good.

Blizzard

Banned
I didn't realize it was a ticket-only group...I was excited and left work and had dinner and got home in the nick of time to discover that, lol. I don't really care for the ticket and robot item stuff so I will pass for now, sorry quote.

Proven

I didn't realize it was a ticket-only group...I was excited and left work and had dinner and got home in the nick of time to discover that, lol. I don't really care for the ticket and robot item stuff so I will pass for now, sorry quote.

I should have invited you into the London server...

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Good times, the game just wanted me to spam rockets into the valley with that glitch.

At least I got a hat... for my least played class. :S

And Alien, man of a billion unusuals, was the only one who got a robot misc out of us all!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Dominated some foolish pyro today, and got pyrovision for it.

Easily the best item I've ever gotten.

Sianos

Spent 4 Refined and got 4 weapons. gg

Spent five dollars, got eight or so weapons. But it was worth it to KILL ROBOTS.

Last round didn't even matter after this lol.

How did you even? :O

And wave 8 is awful, at least with the class selections we've had when I played it. I see you have a Demo, so I guess you sticky trapped the Medics and made it ten times easier on you.

Still got two ticks, always up for more. Preferably ones i haven't done yet.

Remember to leave a ticket over so you can Mann Up as much as you want. Pick your least favorite map and don''t play that one or you'll have to buy six more tickets to play with us again! Our companionship and the killing ROBOTS is your real reward!

Sianos

Airblast POWER

I thought they made it so the bomb reset if no one picked it up in a while? You can also force a reset by blowing the carrier into a hole, and get a cheesemint if you do it three times.

Airblast is so good, keeping those fast robots, volleys of rockets, and Sentry Busters in check!

Spent five dollars, got eight or so weapons. But it was worth it to KILL ROBOTS.

They walk in predictable patterns. The only hard part is that they all spam like crazy, there's hundreds of them, and there are super OP ones. The mode isn't very good, honestly. spam spam spam

I thought they made it so the bomb reset if no one picked it up in a while? You can also force a reset by blowing the carrier into a hole, and get a cheesemint if you do it three times.

Airblast is so good, keeping those fast robots, volleys of rockets, and Sentry Busters in check!

Only in that one mode. What was it? Endurance.

Sianos

They walk in predictable patterns. The only hard part is that they all spam like crazy, there's hundreds of them, and there are super OP ones. The mode isn't very good, honestly. spam spam spam

It's fun to play around with the loadouts, upgrades and class selection, and the advanced missions require strategy, especially if you're doing a perfect run.

It won't stay fresh forever, but then we go back to nightly bouts on the Jank until our next tour of duty.

Only in that one mode. What was it? Endurance.

Oh wow, I didn't realize that only happened in Endurance mode. Neat that they acomodate the longer waves by giving you a chance to push back the bomb and you to push forward.

Top Bottom