• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Javaman

I didn't realize it was a ticket-only group...I was excited and left work and had dinner and got home in the nick of time to discover that, lol. I don't really care for the ticket and robot item stuff so I will pass for now, sorry quote.

You can play all the modes and difficulties without paying anything. You only have to pay if you want to get the badge at the beginning (first ticket used) and a strange robot weapon (6th ticket used)

Blizzard

Banned
You can play all the modes and difficulties without paying anything. You only have to pay if you want to get the badge at the beginning (first ticket used) and a strange robot weapon (6th ticket used)
All the cool people only play Mann Up though! This is like that time in 6th grade where everyone went to their treehouse and last-picked me for dodgeball while taking my lunch money as usual.

Javaman

All the cool people only play Mann Up though! This is like that time in 6th grade where everyone went to their treehouse and last-picked me for dodgeball while taking my lunch money as usual.

I wouldn't sweat it bliz, most of us are done with the 6 mission tour (or almost done) and we'll all be playing the free mode or classic jank soon. I don't see myself buying any more tickets barring something amazing.

Smithy C

This is how MvM feels with a fully upgraded scattergun.
original.jpg

I've never maxed the Scattergun because I'm busy spending credits on Mad Milk and a few on sandman (marked for death and ammo).

I only managed to max reload, and firing speed I think. A few points on clip size, and power.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Don't worry. I only beat one so I'm good for 5 more...after I pick everyone else and take your lunch money.

Javaman

You know what, I don't ever update class traits at all. Only Weapons.

Yeah, there should have been a map with even more rounds. By 6 or 7 you've finally gotten to the point of upgrading all the major skills but it would be nice to up the extra stuff. I'd like to have a few rounds at full strength to play around with instead of just the last one.

They're great. I especially liked the Medics laughing at the Scout after he pulls his pants down. Thanks for posting these, I had never seen them yet.
That wink, lolol

If anyone else is interested in doing some Mann Up missions I have these 3 left to do:

Decoy - Data Demolition
Coal Town - Ctrl+Alt+Destruction
Mannworks - Mech Mutilation (endurance)

I needs me a botkiller weapon so let me know.

Alienups

Still need the last one. Every time i've tried we kept losing at the last wave of heavies because we don't make the medics pop fast enough.

I beat a challenge on an official valve server in Mann Up mode. Only for just 2 people out of 6 to get drops whatsoever, I got no achievement, no badge, and it didn't use up my ticket.

So what the hell did I even do?

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Dumb thing I just realized. I own 38 Strange Weapons. Almost all of them are "worth" less then a reclaimed. Valve got $95 from people opening crates to get them.

Top Bottom