• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

6s interests me way more than highlander, but 6s takes practice, communication, coordinating everything always, stalling for uber, and playing granary over and over again :(

Yes, that.

6v6 looks painful. So much dying, flying soldiers, and if you have an irritable person playing medic/ a team not good at defending the medic, a lot of bitching.

Blizzard

Banned
Competitive or difficult games are the worst things ever, but I far prefer highlander over 6v6. Highlander has more maps and all the classes for the fun times.

From the last couple of trades I saw, people were looking for ~2 ref for a ticket.

Patch time:
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:
Fixed matchmaking sending players to out-of-date servers
Fixed the server browser showing an incorrect player count in MvM games
Fixed a crash that could occur on map change if another player was being healed by the dispenser or payload cart
Fixed a rare server crash when firing hitscan weapons
Fixed MvM intro video not playing on some Macs
Fixed the sound precache string table being nearly full in non-MvM games
This was causing the "error writing string table baseline" and "failed reading message net_SetConVar" errors

It doesn't change the current Steam community, but it adds a lot more to the workshop. The problem is that there's no organization. It's just a mess of screenshots, placed side by side or wherever they please. Also there are no filters, which might be a bit of a problem.

Does anyone know what they're (you persons) doing for the next highlander season?

Sianos

It doesn't change the current Steam community, but it adds a lot more to the workshop. The problem is that there's no organization. It's just a mess of screenshots, placed side by side or wherever they please. Also there are no filters, which might be a bit of a problem.

Does anyone know what they're (you persons) doing for the next highlander season?

I'll definitely play the next summer season, but for now I am a little too busy.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be willing to play next UGC season... if it's just one practice scrim + one game a week, it'd be fine with my schedule.

AcciDante

D81021834C41CA07303AB853422C38EA0F1B8167

0354B8789B63358742DEA16856DE257D3D575CCB

D4B273DAE10513C141D46D0E68C451D0E74ACFAE
Gaffers stompin' fools in swimmin' pools.

BlackJace

Quick issue with the gray mod. It seems to work when I use it in a server that I make for myself. But when I use it in a regular server found by matchmaking, it doesn't seem to work.

Any help would be cool :p

Top Bottom