• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yeef

I'm setting up a Mann Up group for later. If we get six earlier than expected, I might not even wait until 6pm EDT to start things up.

Right now the roster:

Proven
Kirsten
HoosTrax
Wartime

So, two more needed. I'll be on Steam all day, barring connection issues, so just message me there.
If you change it to 8:30~9:00 I can play.

Blizzard

Banned
It's a really simple story, Blizzard. We were playing Mann Up. Kirsten ran off to help someone having a baby. The rest of us spend the next 2 hours trying to beat the mission without her. I haven't played with her since. The only good part of this story was that a Mann was born. She didn't like the diapers though.

I'm setting up a Mann Up group for later. If we get six earlier than expected, I might not even wait until 6pm EDT to start things up.

Right now the roster:

Proven
Kirsten
HoosTrax
Wartime

So, two more needed. I'll be on Steam all day, barring connection issues, so just message me there.
Today I learned that Kirsten is a sort of superhero who delivers babies.

I can probably do 6 EST but definitely do 8 EST or later. ...except I just realized you're only doing Mann Up mode again. Why not normal mode D:

Proven

Today I learned that Kirsten is a sort of superhero who delivers babies.

I can probably do 6 EST but definitely do 8 EST or later. ...except I just realized you're only doing Mann Up mode again. Why not normal mode D:

We have tickets left. I've done almost every advanced mission at this point, but I've done so many on regular servers, and had Mann Up missions with connection issues, that I've only had two tickets ever used up. It's been bothering me for a while now.

It's a really simple story, Blizzard. We were playing Mann Up. Kirsten ran off to help someone having a baby. The rest of us spend the next 2 hours trying to beat the mission without her. I haven't played with her since. The only good part of this story was that a Mann was born. She didn't like the diapers though.

Right now the roster:

Proven
Kirsten
HoosTrax
Wartime
Matt

My spot!

Right now the roster:

Proven
Kirsten
HoosTrax
Wartime
Matt
Grimm

Added. But ima take a nap now.

HoosTrax

I just finished a pug Mann Up match on Coal Town with a guy who really did the spy class proud. Dude was great, wrecking the uber medics and dancing rings around Giant Heavies. The pyro was doing a great job too, repeatedly knocking the bomb carrier down into the bottomless shaft for resets.

I wish they'd make a minor addition to premade Mann Up groups though -- in the lobby, it should have 5 additional columns showing whether the other 5 people have completed a certain map or not.

Yeef

Kirsten is a dirty liar!

I have proof!

748FD958C3A26F190CE35CF4A770C6772C7F1A5A

9C4930EA0BC03D8065B2B5ACEBFB9859296A51FD

People just make shit up. The BMOC is more valuable than Bill's Hat, but that's it. Unless there is some massive deleting or hoarding going on, there's no justification other than that "traders" are a massive group of ********** who ******** ********* and should ******* ****** ****** upside-down on a Tuesday.

Sianos

People just make shit up. The BMOC is more valuable than Bill's Hat, but that's it. Unless there is some massive deleting or hoarding going on, there's no justification other than that "traders" are a massive group of ********** who ******** ********* and should ******* ****** ****** upside-down on a Tuesday.

Sounds about ******** ****** *** *************** ******* right to me.

I remember hearing some group has been selling items to each other at inflated prices and sending records of those trades to the spreadsheet, the always reliable tool of prices unless that price is less than yours, to artificially raise the value of the items.

Top Bottom