• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Sianos

8D809EE05BA1916E60A1208FAB64E12C5C4C3C40

1F06C727079E99770DE4E1BC0F063CA5D292E280

2E60C5D8A224FF9CAE6C958883FD6D0023CDA1F6

TREADSMAN doesn't flow quite as well as CABERMAN

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I think a 4-person uber sounds a little crazy to me too. Maybe if the range of the heal beam was shortened also to compensate/require them to clump a bit, it'd also make it a bit easier to counter with one or two well placed airblasts.

Hell, 4 medics could uber an entire 16-person team. In fact, I'd love to see 4 medics with that + 12 tomislav heavies. It'd be a massacre unless the other team had an uber pyro or two around.
Yup pretty much. It's a terrible game braking idea.

Take away the uber or make it quickshits that tip off with no over heal and no quick heal.

Tenck

I'm on my 93rd hour of Xenoblade and I think I'm nearing the end. Soon, my friend, very soon...

You brave soul. I got to Xord, couldn't beat him, so kept trying and failed. Then I accidently hit the reset button, and lost like four or five levels. Don't think I'll ever touch the game again. To this day, I can't tell you how many RPGs have unexpectedly turned off on me while I was playing (either by accidently shutting off a system or forgetting to charge a system) that I just can't bring myself to play some games.

You brave soul. I got to Xord, couldn't beat him, so kept trying and failed. Then I accidently hit the reset button, and lost like four or five levels. Don't think I'll ever touch the game again. To this day, I can't tell you how many RPGs have unexpectedly turned off on me while I was playing (either by accidently shutting off a system or forgetting to charge a system) that I just can't bring myself to play some games.

Xenoblade is easy, Xord is a bit harder due to the new mechanics he introduces, but he ain't nothing to write home about it.

How exactly did you press the reset button accidentally on a Wii? Makes no sense lol. Unless you were using Dolphin.

Tenck

Xenoblade is easy, Xord is a bit harder due to the new mechanics he introduces, but he ain't nothing to write home about it.

How exactly did you press the reset button accidentally on a Wii? Makes no sense lol. Unless you were using Dolphin.

I tend to sit on the floor when I am playing, and my Wii was near my feet because my desk is overflowing with so much mail and books. So I set it on the ground and that happened.

I cleared space on my desk now, since I don't want that to happen again.

DogWelder

Anyone up to be in the UGC highlander tourney his year? We don't have to be great or anything. It will be fun! :D

So far it's only me and SolidSnake. :(

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
@Yeef, Cloudius, and Proven - Thanks, guys. :D

Was planning to draw the Soldier with his helmet, but I liked his ridiculous expression/cheekbones so much that I left it off.

To be honest I have no idea why the Scout is holding his hat and pointing to it, so I'm stealing Proven's explanation.

You should do a pyro so I can get a new avatar... Or I might just steal the scout...
I'll definitely get to the other classes, though whether it's sooner or later depends on how unlazy I'm feeling.

EDIT:

Anyone up to be in the UGC highlander tourney his year? We don't have to be great or anything. It will be fun! :D

So far it's only me and SolidSnake. :(
I'd like to join in on this! Not sure what class I'd play though...

Sianos

I'd definitely love to join the Highlander team, but I have a feeling Snake already has dibs on Spy.

If he does, I could roll Scout if Snacks can't play you need one.

DogWelder

If you want in just state which class you'd like to play. Anyone is welcome, it's just for fun anyways. This is the schedule:

http://www.ugcleague.com/schedule_tf2h.cfm

Demoman: DogWelder
Spy: SolidSnake/NSQuote
Heavy: Blizzard
Pyro: sixghost

There will be alternates for every class because undoubtedly people will not be able to make every match. One alt per class and we'll give everyone a chance to play, so you won't be a sub the entire time. I've been playing lobbies a lot recently and believe me you do not need to be amazing or anything, just need to be coordinated and work as a team.

If you want in just state which class you'd like to play. Anyone is welcome, it's just for fun anyways. This is the schedule:

There will be alternates for every class because undoubtedly people will not be able to make every match. One alt per class and we'll give everyone a chance to play, so you won't be a sub the entire time. I've been playing lobbies a lot recently and believe me you do not need to be amazing or anything, just need to be coordinated and work as a team.

In order, for me: Sniper, Medic, Heavy, Pyro, Demo, Soldier, Engineer, Spy, Scout

I barely recognize any of the maps on their list.

AcciDante

Oh man, I want to play but I'm probably terrible at everything after playing so much Diablo...I don't know what class I'd play anyways.

Sianos

Sharing is caring: I don't mind sharing the role of the great spy with Snake.

I'll probably upgrade my Jurassic computer soon. I swear it can't be much older than 5-7 years! D:

There are people better at every class I play on here so you can just throw me as an alt for pyro or scout or anything really depending on what you need an alt for.

Edit: I love their map choices!

I'll be a backup pyro or soldier.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces

Super important question. Do we get medals?

Sianos

On the fun scale Kuro ranks a flat zero. Try to be more radical, Kuro.

I give myself a four (the fun scale actually uses the whole range between zero and ten) because while I tend to be grumpy, you guys are taking up my beauty sleep, which is PRETTY IMPORTANT if you want to stay beautiful (like me).

thefro

I can be an Engineer (or the alt engineer) for the UGC Highlander team.

I'll need to study up on the maps though, especially for that class.

Forkball

A major update won't come this week because I doubt they'd throw a major update before memorial day weekend, knowing they will be gone for a few days and thus can't fix major bugs. I CRACKED THE VALVE CODE.

sixghost

A major update won't come this week because I doubt they'd throw a major update before memorial day weekend, knowing they will be gone for a few days and thus can't fix major bugs. I CRACKED THE VALVE CODE.

Meet the Pyro confirmed for this week then.

Valve sees what you are trying to do forkball. They won't fall for it.

I appreciate your efforts but I think our best bet at this point is to cut off your fingers and remove your vocal cords to eliminate all chance of you discussing this topic.

Top Bottom