• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Borderlands is stupid. It's a dumb cell shaded shooting game where the whole point is to get items.

Yeef

I wanna hear about bears on coke.
coca+cola+polar+bears1.png

Sianos

Sometimes, I just don't feel like shooting my bomb gun at people. Unless you're an Engineer (sorry Ranka, it's not personal <3), but I'm only doing it because I have to.

You can't hold my free rocket jumping spirit down with your guns and jars of piss of war!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
They will probably just reskin a MVM map.
If Valve pulls another existing map reskin and doesn't give us a new map or new community map reskin the TF2 team and Robin Walker will be getting a strongly worded email from me.

Might as well start typing it out now.

To reply to CornBurrito since he doesn't know that you can't send messages to someone whose status is OFFLINE:

Bovine University
I'm not a phony
I don't really play competitive TF2 much, if at all

Maddocks

i went pure demoknight last night. I was just screwing around expecting me to fail hard.

One guy cursed me out saying hes going to use his main class now to ruin my life, his main happened to be spy, which I could see through a million miles away. No one plays medic in random servers, so you walk to me as a medic...come on dude. then he tried being a pyro, all pyros shoot their flames out 20 times a second because they are paranoid(pyro is my main)

after I dominated him I clearly had to say,"so when you jumping on your main class?" he didnt respond.

Maddocks

I play Medic in random servers. :(

lol to be fair I do also, its my 3rd or 4th most used class, on this server we didnt have any medics and he was running around with the bone saw out. The guy was making a B-line for me too, running past my teammates just to kill me so he can jump on voice and say he got me.

its so easy to spot some spies, they don't act like the class they are pretending to be. When Im a spy(which I suck at by the way) I go sniper because in the backfield it looks normal to see a sniper running into battle and if a lot of people are around I just stand still lol

Blizzard

Banned
If spies could look like they were aiming through the sniper rifle scope, or carrying an engineer lunchbox, they would truly be the most dangerous class.

Medics and random servers are just a disaster situation for me. Either my team has none of them, or I go Medic and no one's playing a power class or knows how to push. Sometimes I like going spectator beforehand just so that I can land on the team with a Medic, but then they either quit or switch to a different class immediately after. I'm cursed.

I joined a server the other day that nerfed the DR's damage resistance. It was pretty sweet.

Yeef

Now is a horrible time to play demoknight. The explosive resistance on the shield has been broken for a couple of week now. obviously, Valve decided that they made a horrible mistake with the demoknight and are retroactively disabling all of his abilities. Next they'll take away the charge. Then his melee slot.

Now is a horrible time to play demoknight. The explosive resistance on the shield has been broken for a couple of week now. obviously, Valve decided that they made a horrible mistake with the demoknight and are retroactively disabling all of his abilities. Next they'll take away the charge. Then his melee slot.

Valve always was a great company.

Maddocks

If spies could look like they were aiming through the sniper rifle scope, or carrying an engineer lunchbox, they would truly be the most dangerous class.

yeah, im just lucky that sometimes people don't look close enough to notice im just standing there waiting to get a backstab and run lol.

Yeef

I got Beggar's Bazooka Soldier all the time in random servers. Usually I end up with some sort of insane K:D ratio around 10:1 + a bunch of assists, captures, defenses, etc. It's so much fun it should be illegal.
Actually it is.

And now we have your confession.

Bake 'em away, Toys!

Sianos

That double Mantreads kill was CRAZY. I saved the replay after the first one, jumped again... And got another. Will download the Gorge Demo tomorrow.

Also proud of gardening Zeke out of the air. <3

Top Bottom