• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yeef

happy_birthday1_127.png

D79FB4078FDFB5EA082605AF98AE6733BB6FF016

Also, this, this and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-CRnHx_HIc&hd=1

Blizzard

Banned
But that's my exact Medic loadout with my Syringe Gun. :( Also that Replay where I killed you with the Guillotine Knife was corrupted. I set you perfectly up for the kill but I can't share it with the world. Damn you Valve.
Have you ever notice that Yeef gets his cool replay videos but everyone else's get corrupted? Conspiracy.

Yeef

Have you ever notice that Yeef gets his cool replay videos but everyone else's get corrupted? Conspiracy.
I'd say about 75% of my replays are corrupted, I just save a lot more than you people!

Highlights of last night were killing Zeke with the Fan-o'-War and getting a ultra random crit sticky that cleared the point on Gorge.

Blizzard

Banned
Someone mentioned Sunday night at 8:30 for practice or something, but I don't think I've heard anything since -- is that cancelled?

We were never really in any danger from that team. The closest they ever came to capturing the last point was a single scout with maybe 90 hp.

And hopefully the first team we play will be just as unexceptional, right? Right?

Yeef

Yeah I wonder where my pyro was...

Eh, we still rolled em. Though it wasn't that their spy was super good that he was top fragging...
Their spy was actually really good with the ambassador. Got tons of headshots. The rest of their team wasn't so hot though.

foxhooooound

10CC6ADDBDDF497807DB77B6E972E538B32B207A

The blitzkreig round was beautiful. Well done, we did excellent.
Considering the word "Quote" is in your name, I'd think you'd know that quoting big images is proper etiquette!

Top Bottom