• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

I want to play on GAF server but I know I'm terrible after not playing for so long. Playing with you guys will only make me frustrated.

jRvTj.png

But when I play shitty on the GAF server while knowing I can play better, the levels of frustration are too great! Maybe I should make like a drunktime...

Sianos

Giving away extra Humble Bundle games you already own and Panties is already giving away.
image.php

DFLNA-5BJI4-3B9FP

EDIT: How do I do the email tag again? :U

Oh well, doubt anyone still wants them anyways. :U

Giving away extra Humble Bundle games you already own and Panties is already giving away.
image.php

DFLNA-5BJI4-3B9FP

EDIT: How do I do the email tag again? :U

Oh well, doubt anyone still wants them anyways. :U

Future reference: (EMAIL="test"] [/EMAIL]

Replace first parenthesis with bracket and edit your text in quotes.

Liquidsnake1010

Neo Member
Scrim on Friday night: Janky bunch or w/e vs FOXHOUND. Yeef will be home and said that we can play on the jank. Let's start at 8:30pm EST, it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes and that way everyone can use the server by 9pm.

Sianos

Scrim on Friday night: Janky bunch or w/e vs FOXHOUND. Yeef will be home and said that we can play on the jank. Let's start at 8:30pm EST, it shouldn't take more than 30 minutes and that way everyone can use the server by 9pm.

I can't make it Friday night, but I'll still be good for Monday. Any scrims planned for the weekend?

Yeef we need to put this version of Badwater on the server:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy5b5wAVFu0

Download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sxif2t5gct2s4s3

I was going to link to that exact map! :O

We should at least give it a few tries, looks pretty different and neat. They tweaked the water level to feel just right.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Is there anything other snipers won't bitch about? Just about any weapon/tactic I use they find a way to spark some kind of argument with me just because I'm killing them. Do they expect me to stand and not fight back?

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
The Janky Bunch!

We're finally playing our first match in UGC this upcoming Monday as the home team.

• October 1, at 9:30 PM EST
  • koth_lakeside
  • against Orium
I'm gonna try to push the start time up to 8:30, so be ready to play earlier if that happens...

Yeef

Is there anything other snipers won't bitch about? Just about any weapon/tactic I use they find a way to spark some kind of argument with me just because I'm killing them. Do they expect me to stand and not fight back?
The Sydney Sleeper and the Machina are the only rifles worth complaining about. Sniper is the only long range class in the game, but is balanced out by him needing to have high accuracy.

The Sleeper in the Machina both fly in the face of that and go "lol, accuracy? Nah son. Just shoot wherever!"

Blizzard

Banned
The Sydney Sleeper and the Machina are the only rifles worth complaining about. Sniper is the only long range class in the game, but is balanced out by him needing to have high accuracy.

The Sleeper in the Machina both fly in the face of that and go "lol, accuracy? Nah son. Just shoot wherever!"
Don't forget demoman, with 3-mile sticky jumps. The true long range class.

And you should know better than anyone that getting TF2 to stop janking on a janky server and have anything close to low ping and low choke which might allow you to actually hit someone in the head is virtually impossible, unless you're Accidante.

Snipers complaining about snipers is pretty stupid. And anybody complaining about bodyshots too. If there's a sniper who comes in every day and does nothing but bodyshots, sure, complain all you want. But the game (obviously) rewards snipers who go for headshots, so they're only putting themselves at a disadvantage. And people who complain about isolated incidents of bodyshots, that's ridiculous. You don't need to do 450 damage to kill somebody. Going for a headshot against a 150- hp class when you have full charge and they have no medic (or just the one medic you're about to shoot) is stupid.

The Janky Bunch!

We're finally playing our first match in UGC this upcoming Monday as the home team.

• October 1, at 9:30 PM EST
  • koth_lakeside
  • against Orium
I'm gonna try to push the start time up to 8:30, so be ready to play earlier if that happens...

Two lobby games I had a did great as spy so I'll play a little more.

It's been a while since I've played Sniper, but if it's a 125HP class like the Scout or Engineer, I'll gladly take the bodyshot to get them out of play if a headshot is infeasible (which, with Scouts, is often the case; Engineers less so, they tend to stand around their sentries a lot).

Grinchy

Banned
People still bitch and moan when I play sniper in MvM. Then by like the 3rd wave, they're apologizing.

I really do like Mann Up mode though. It just seems like only better players actually go to the trouble of getting tickets. It's like a paid matchmaking service.

Sianos

New items look nice enough, hope the FREEDOM STAFF is a reskinned Market Gardener or something.

More evidence GAF likes bad maps like this and onlydmtower. Severely limits movement for everyone....well...except heavy.

It's an interesting twist that will probably be bad, but might as well give it a shot for the sake of variety. Plus, it gives people a reason to use the Neon Annihilator!

Top Bottom