• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Their spy was actually really good with the ambassador. Got tons of headshots. The rest of their team wasn't so hot though.

Considering the word "Quote" is in your name, I'd think you'd know that quoting big images is proper etiquette!
He got me in between halfs with a headshot, but it was the backstabs during play.

Their pyro was atrociously bad. Didn't ax me and didn't airblast.

Their demo and soldier didn't back out for whatever reason.

Sniper was good. Heavy shouldn't have traded shots with me. Medic was lost. Scout kept attacking groups of people.

Never thought I'd see a spy top frag....but then I remembered this is a team filled with gaf members...

Sianos

I usually do, but was on mobile! But now I've manually typed it in. <3

My best kill was when we were defending their fourth getting ready to push last. They pushed with an uber heavy-medic combo while we were at 30%. We started to fall back, but I jumped over the combo from the side without them noticing, and picked them both off the second the uber ended. So good.

Yeef

He got me in between halfs with a headshot, but it was the backstabs during play.
Even during play, he was getting lots of headshots. Not as kills, necessarily, but just lots of quick snap headshots. Easily the best player on their team.

During the whole match (or what I watched of it) their whole team was scattered pretty much the entire time.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Even during play, he was getting lots of headshots. Not as kills, necessarily, but just lots of quick snap headshots. Easily the best player on their team.

During the whole match (or what I watched of it) their whole team was scattered pretty much the entire time.
yes but more points than their medic? He was a tricky bastard though he made some dumb decisions at times. Med still should be looked after by Pyro headshots or not

Sianos

I probably won't be able to make next Monday, so line up a sub and consider me unavailable unless I tell you guys otherwise.

Clive when did you go to bed last night?
Don't act like you weren't with him that night.

stock-photo-3512693-spill-the-beans.jpg

Apparently the Humble Bundle is giving me a key to games I already own. First regular to quote this post will get the following games:

Wizorb
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER
Gratuitous Space Battles
Jamestown

I can't separate them, and so they get all lumped together.

Yeef

Apparently the Humble Bundle is giving me a key to games I already own. First regular to quote this post will get the following games:

Wizorb
BIT.TRIP.RUNNER
Gratuitous Space Battles
Jamestown

I can't separate them, and so they get all lumped together.
I don't want any of those games.

Sianos

Good news everyone: I don't actually need a sub!

Talked my way out of assisting at a referee seminar (I've already attended) on Monday just for you guys (and because junior referees are so damn pretentious, but that's another story).

GO FOXHOUND

Recorded this a few weeks ago, but poor Cloudius. Quote, why did you have to be so mean? :(

The legendary tenth class returns!

I've mostly retired Caberman in favor of The Gardener, but he still fights evil when the time is right!

Recorded this a few weeks ago, but poor Cloudius. Quote, why did you have to be so mean? :(

There's like 10 extra seconds of nothing at the end of that video! Learn to edit, man!

Well, you need better angles then! That wasn't communicated at all!

I notice this in some of Yeef's video where there is a few seconds at the end to add an exit for the video or to say character exit out of view. It is like Yeef said at the end, "UP, UP, AND AWAY!" Then disappears offstage.

Yeef

I notice this in some of Yeef's video where there is a few seconds at the end to add an exit for the video or to say character exit out of view. It is like Yeef said at the end, "UP, UP, AND AWAY!" Then disappears offstage.
At least someone notices!

I try to tell a story in my replays. Say something meaningful. Like that there's violence everywhere in our society. It's even in like breakfast cereals, man!

Yeef

Moose's guide for UGC Team Leaders/Server Operators

A good video to watch, since we did a lot of things wrong last season. I don't think anyone recorded demo files.
The server auto-records demos and Proven/Dogwelder often bothered me by asking for them. When i remember, I upload them here: http://tf2.gafserver.com/demos/highlander/UGC/

They're also uploaded, automagically here (though these are auto-deleted every Sunday when they're a week old): http://tf2.gafserver.com/demos/

It does look like the last match either didn't record or got deleted prematurely though. I'll look into it.

Sianos

We were too fast. Old Man Ezekiel couldn't keep up.

Yeah, on the last match after half time you guys did such a good job killing, even without Uber, that I had barely anything to do! :U

For the most part we were coordinated well, focus firing important targets and pushing as a unit with Uber.

Tonight was some of the worst TF2 in months. Completely awful at every turn. And then getting facestabbed despite making a very conscious effort not to be backstabbed.

The Baroni Curse strikes again!

It's even worse when jump away, he butter knifes where you were 3 seconds ago... And you just fall out of the sky dead.

But you used the Huntsman and all you had to do with spam it in the corridors entire map. :(

:U

Top Bottom