• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yeef

Basic Rocket jumping is just simple physics.

• Jump (and crouch for more distance).
  • Shoot at your legs.
  • The lower you aim the higher you go. The More horizontal your aim the further forward you go.
  • Keep in mind that the rocket comes out of the Right side of the screen, not the center (unless you're using The Original). Make sure to compensate for that.

Airstrafing, on the other hand, makes absolutely no sense, physically. It's more a quirk of the typical FPS control scheme.

I got the Spy misc today. Nice surprise, came out of nowhere.

tKpEP.jpg

Zeke is hacker!

Unless for some reason, plugins were causing problems and reduced his hitbox to a tiny mouse while preserving his model size.

Blizzard

Banned
I still haven't seen anything all day about whether there is a confirmed UGC thing tonight. I need to try to slightly catch up on the tons of work I'm behind on, so I'm out for food and doing that. If you absolutely need a player for the scrim, post or PM, and I can try to come back.

Javaman

I still haven't seen anything all day about whether there is a confirmed UGC thing tonight. I need to try to slightly catch up on the tons of work I'm behind on, so I'm out for food and doing that. If you absolutely need a player for the scrim, post or PM, and I can try to come back.

I thought the matches were on monday? Do you guys do a practice thing on Sundays?

What's up with all these servers having, "You may close the MOTD in X seconds." scripts now? Not that it matters much, I have HTML MOTD's disabled. But it's kind of annoying when they have it set to happen between deaths.

What's up with all these servers having, "You may close the MOTD in X seconds." scripts now? Not that it matters much, I have HTML MOTD's disabled. But it's kind of annoying when they have it set to happen between deaths.

iirc they use it to help support the server cost, sometimes there are ads there.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
So do we need to be there at 9:30 tonight? I think we have to have a team of 9 there even to accept the forefit.

The match comms that have been recorded will definitely support us, but we might as well take it safe and show up in the server tonight. I messaged Yeef about it... so be ready to sit around and do nothing for 15 minutes to get our first UGC win, huzzah!

So join the Jank at 9:30 PM EST and quote this post to see server password.

The match comms that have been recorded will definitely support us, but we might as well take it safe and show up in the server tonight. I messaged Yeef about it... so be ready to sit around and do nothing for 15 minutes to get our first UGC win, huzzah!

So join the Jank at 9:30 PM EST and quote this post to see server password.

Gotcha :) just wanted to know when I ought to be taking my dinner at work tonight so I could be there. Thanks!

Top Bottom