• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

It want both. I already have a big backpack but I want more pages so each class has a Page. Yet, I want a Bills cause it'll take longer to save up for

Save up for Bills by starting a new idle account, which you make premium from buying a backpack extender. Accomplishes both!

Proven

For UGC? The classes I'd be most confident with are Medic and Engineer. I'd need to practice more rocket jumping for Soldier. We'd have to have a death match over Pyro so I'll give that up. We need to steal Snacks off of whatever team he's playing for.

40F8962D7863B57511778F21A432D80BA65B86C7

That was funny.

Boom. Head shot.

Clydefrog

This thread is dead. Who would have thought it was Borgnine that kept this thread going all along? Now that he's banned, no one posts.

Forkball

This thread is dead. Who would have thought it was Borgnine that kept this thread going all along? Now that he's banned, no one posts.

It's always darkest before the dawn. But the night is dark and full of terrors. I don't know what to believe!

Anyways, I think everyone's interest in TF2 is fairly low right now due to there being a lack of major updates and new content. It's the end of May, and all we've had this year are some random hats, a useless weapon, strange parts, and random stuff like the pan being multiclass. It might be asking too much for constant major updates of an almost five year old game, but I really wish Valve would throw us a bone here and stop teasing.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It's always darkest before the dawn. But the night is dark and full of terrors. I don't know what to believe!

Anyways, I think everyone's interest in TF2 is fairly low right now due to there being a lack of major updates and new content. It's the end of May, and all we've had this year are some random hats, a useless weapon, strange parts, and random stuff like the pan being multiclass. It might be asking too much for constant major updates of an almost five year old game, but I really wish Valve would throw us a bone here and stop teasing.

Shut. UP!

Sajjaja

It's only Valve's most frequently played game and one of it's largest sources of revenue, why would they want to update it so frequently? It's not like glorious Activision. All praise be to Activision.

Alienups

Can't even be bothered to idle anymore, game needs new content fast

and a fix for my framerate problems since one of the last patches made it worse than it's ever been

Kirsten

I can't help but notice that as soon as I start using my mic on a semi-regular basis everyone abandons the game. Am I really that bad?! I promise I'll shut up. Just don't leave me!

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I can't help but notice that as soon as I start using my mic on a semi-regular basis everyone abandons the game. Am I really that bad?! I promise I'll shut up. Just don't leave me!

Just do a Javaman impression and people will stay.

Actually, I'd log back on to hear that.

Blizzard

Banned
What you mean is, as soon as you started using your mic on a semi-regular basis, Diablo 3 came out.

If you do it some more, can you get Half-life 3 released please?

DogWelder

Here's what we have for the UGC highlander team so far:

Demoman: DogWelder
Heavy: Blizzard
Pyro: sixghost
Medic: Orellio/Kirsten
Engineer: thefro/Proven
Soldier: MatthewB92
Scout: SteveWinwood
Spy: SolidSnake/NSQuote
Sniper: Soka

Accidante, fallengorn, and whomever else is interested, but didn't pick a class, do so soon if you want in! Only two people per class. Technically no "alts", everyone will get a chance to play since we are doing this for fun. We will register for NA Steel Blue division since it's the lowest one. I've been recruited for higher div teams so y'all better venerate me for wanting to play with you scrubs! :D

As for medals, I assume there will be in-game medals this season as well, but I don't know, UGC hasn't said so explicitly AFAIK.

I've been practicing and I am going to make y'all proud. The question is, do you want me to Jarate for offense or Jarate for defense (aka, DougWelder is on fire and needs my pee to douse the flames).

Sajjaja

I've been practicing and I am going to make y'all proud. The question is, do you want me to Jarate for offense or Jarate for defense (aka, DougWelder is on fire and needs my pee to douse the flames).

they really need to make the Peepee gun to be able to extinguish friendlies man.

they really need to make the Peepee gun to be able to extinguish friendlies man.

SS is a crap gun anyway without headshots. Can't own heavies nearly as well.

Also, Machina is banned in the Highlander... which I am so okay with. I have been using OG rifle recently and it's amazing how good the non-zoomed firing is when you get decent at it.

Top Bottom