• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

The Janky Bunch!

We're home team this week, playing koth_pro_viaduct_rc3 against sOOper friends. Another team that also played during S7, their current record is 3-3.

They've asked if we can play on Tuesday at 9:30 PM EST instead of Monday... let me know your availability/thoughts.

Why bother signing up if no one can ever make the actual time?

thefro

I'm fine with Tuesday too.

We probably need to actually play instead of winning by forfeit to try to make the top Iron tournament (top 16 in the rankings).

windz

I love the Jank server regardless of map. I know I'm not a super regular but I go on pretty big TF2 kicks now and then and am feeling one coming on. I've checked the GAF server a couple nights recently and it was empty when it would usually be half full-full. Kind of a bummer. I do like Hightower a lot, but playing it too often for some could get frustrating, that I could see.

I used to really like the GAF event message letting me know when people were joining the server but haven't seen a whole lot of them lately (used to be a daily thing). But I can understand people moving onto other games/getting busy, I myself have sunk ~30+ hours into Torchlight 2, and played a ton of LoL on weekends...but I do miss the jank times. If anyone wants to invite me for some MvM feel free - I have 2 friends that would likely be willing to play some games too. I got tickets as well. I do have quite a few GAF people on my friends list already.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960478545

Blizzard

Banned
The Janky Bunch!

We're home team this week, playing koth_pro_viaduct_rc3 against sOOper friends. Another team that also played during S7, their current record is 3-3.

They've asked if we can play on Tuesday at 9:30 PM EST instead of Monday... let me know your availability/thoughts.
Tuesday is my unavailable night. :( If it's absolutely a must that we play then I will see what I can do.

Remember, winning by forfeit is better than our inevitable loss if we give into these time-changers. It's not about getting into the tournament, it's clearly about having the fewest total number of games played by the end of the season yet still having medals. :D

Javaman

I hate to be a negative nancy but I'm not feeling this viaduct round at all. Playing medic on KOTH is an exercise in frusteration.

my parents are in town
I found out my parents grew mj in college.

Also my parents would ask why the hell I was dancing to t swift right now.

Now its counting crows and im chugging overclear right now.

Ever clear

Now its hootie and the blowfish

now its 3am and im feeling lonely

i want something else im not listening when you say goofbyeeeeeee semi charmed kinda life

some day love will find you true love won't desert you

Team Fortress 2 |OT6| SteveWinwood's Drinking Diary

7B138B36607499BCC63EDB12BF61813B8F8B51F9

I intend for everyone to know this face someday.

kenta

Has no PEINS
I was going to ask if you couldn't get that for, like, a refined or two... but apparently the prices have gone up. I got my set a few months after last Halloween for like 500 total warehouse credits. So wait a bit if you can

Stoked to see what these individual effects are like. Been wanting a Halloween-style festive weapon. Cobwebs with spiders crawling around would be pretty dope

Forkball

Megaton:

Last year, gifts spawned publicly and could be claimed by whoever got there first. This year, players will receive private gift spawns that they can grab at their leisure without having to race everyone on the server for them.

That should save everyone a lot of frustration. Also notice how they said "a haunted king of the hill map" instead of a new one. Seems like they will just art swap an existing map. Please be Harvest again.

Pretty crazy to think after a six month drought of major updates, we get Pyro update 2.0, a new game mode, robots, zombies, and magic spells all in a few months.

Javaman

Megaton:

That should save everyone a lot of frustration. Also notice how they said "a haunted king of the hill map" instead of a new one. Seems like they will just art swap an existing map. Please be Harvest again.

Pretty crazy to think after a six month drought of major updates, we get Pyro update 2.0, a new game mode, robots, zombies, and magic spells all in a few months.

Heeeelllll yeah! Halloween is saved.

Liquidsnake1010

Neo Member
The Foxhound scrims for this week are as follows:

10:30pm EST on Friday vs Beast Mode Fellowship (High steel team)
7:30pm EST on Saturday vs Chain Reaction (the only undefeated team in Silver) Prepare to be violated in every possible way.
9:30pm EST on Sunday vs CUBI (mid level silver team)

1-2 more scrims will be scheduled for some time on Sunday after 4:15pm EST or whenever the Eagles game ends.

Top Bottom