• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
The Foxhound scrims for this week are as follows:

10:30pm EST on Friday vs Beast Mode Fellowship (High steel team)
7:30pm EST on Saturday vs Chain Reaction (the only undefeated team in Silver) Prepare to be violated in every possible way.
9:30pm EST on Sunday vs CUBI (mid level silver team)

1-2 more scrims will be scheduled for some time on Sunday after 4:15pm EST or whenever the Eagles game ends.
Hmmm...lemme go Med vs that silver team then. Well I mean I am back up so I'm still working on not playing if you guys got enough.

Hmmm...lemme go Med vs that silver team then. Well I mean I am back up so I'm still working on not playing if you guys got enough.

I don't know why someone like you would want to play medic during that. You're the one that constantly says GAF never protects the medic. It would just lead to you bursting a blood vessel.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I don't know why someone like you would want to play medic during that. You're the one that constantly says GAF never protects the medic. It would just lead to you bursting a blood vessel.
I don't know why you would want to put on your hot sister's lipgloss.

The Pyro is pretty good at sticking to the Med.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Would any want you, though?

image.php

who wouldn't?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

kenta

Has no PEINS
Added the Ghostly Gibus, Rump-o'-Lantern, Sir Hootsalot, The Master Mind, The Scarecrow, The Crone's Dome, The Executioner, The Bonedolier, The Plutonidome, The Spooky Shoes, The Spooky Sleeves, The Zipperface, The Boo Balloon, The Unknown Monkeynaut, The Grand Duchess Tutu, The Grand Duchess Fairy Wings, The Grand Duchess Tiara, The Dead Little Buddy, The Voodoo Juju (Slight Return, The Exorcizor, The Wraith Wrap, The Coffin Kit, The Bat Outta Hell, The Skull Island Topper, Halloween 2012 Community Bundle, Voodoo-Cursed Item (Armory), Voodoo-Cursed Old Boot, Voodoo-Cursed Skeleton, Voodoo-Cursed Bag of Quicklime, Voodoo-Cursed Robot Arm, Voodoo-Cursed Novelty Bass, Voodoo-Cursed Sticky-Bomb, Voodoo-Cursed Nail, Voodoo-Cursed Soul (Armory), Zombie Scout, Zombie Soldier, Zombie Pyro, Zombie Demoman, Zombie Heavy, Zombie Engineer, Zombie Medic, Zombie Sniper, Zombie Spy, Pile of Curses, Eerie Crate, Eerie Key, Strange Part (Armory), Strange Part: Halloween Kills, Strange Part: Robots Destroyed During Halloween, Halloween Paints, and UGC Season 6 Medals
Added new unusual effects: Eerie Orbiting Fire, Unusual Stormy Knives, Unusual Skull Misty, Unusual Fullmoon Cloudy Green, Unusual Fullmoon Cloudy Secret, and Unusual Storm Spooky
Wiki dudes have their work cut out for them, wow

Yeef

Wheel of Fate is fun. Especially the thriller showdown.

The boss himself seems just about impossible to kill. Usually when he leaves he still has like half his health.

I do like that it turns to prop hunt when he's low on health.

Top Bottom