• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Bluth54

So I bought a Sir Hootsalot in the store yesterday. Look what I found today:
12786E8C17370233D2950624E0C0DCB9ED8A877A

It wasn't even from a Halloween gift, it was from a random drop.

Though that makes my second hat/misc random drop this weekend, the first being a Chieftain's Challenge (which I also already had).

AcciDante

So I bought a Sir Hootsalot in the store yesterday. Look what I found today:

It wasn't even from a Halloween gift, it was from a random drop.

Though that makes my second hat/misc random drop this weekend, the first being a Chieftain's Challenge (which I also already had).

I'll take the drop :D

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Finally, me and littlegator found a pub server that actually was smart and actually:

a) teamed up
b) didn't fuck you over getting to the island

Alienups

Got two Haunted Wraith Wraps, a Haunted Coffin Kit and two Haunted Chrone's Domes from a friend for supplying him with Eerie crates

What a bro

Wraith Wrap is a pretty awesome hat, probs my favorite new item from this update.

Is there a website that shows the most recent item additions to the game? Especially weapon additions. I haven't played in quite a while and I want to keep up with the changes.

Weenerz

Banned
Have

Genuine Company Man
Genuine Killer Exclusive
Genuine Human Cannonball
Genuine Warsworn Helmet
Genuine Awesomenauts Badge
Genuine Deus Specs
Genuine Marxman
Genuine Planeswalker Goggles
Genuine Triad Trinket
Genuine Champ Stamp
Genuine AWPer Hand
Genuine Lone STar
Genuine Anger
Genuine Stovepipe Sniper Shako
Genuine Brain Bucket
Genuine Stahlhelm
Genuine Menpo
Genuine Bolgan
Genuine Conjurer's Cowl
Genuine Mask of the Shaman
Genuine K-9 Mane
Genuine Planeswalker Helm
Genuine Foppish Physician (two)
Genuine Huo-Long Heater
Genuine Apoco-Fists
Genuine Dragonborn Helmet
Genuine Pilotka
Genuine War Head
Genuine Cold War Luchador
Genuine Neo Annihilator
Genuine Russian Rocketeer
Genuine Dead Cone
Genuine Red-Tape Recorder
Genuine Nanobalaclava
Genuine Distinguished Rogue (two)

Looking for

I Am Alive
Tower Wars
Madballs in... Babo: Invasion
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Prototype 2
Hell Yeah!

Add me on Steam

http://steamcommunity.com/id/weenerz/

Shit, wrong thread.

thefro

So match time tonight is same as always?

As far as I know, yes.

We may want to have some ringers standing by because I know we had 2-3 people who scrimmed last night who thought there was a slight chance their power could be out by tonight.

Also, walking through the map together and practicing pushing out to mid in 3-4 different ways where we all have assigned roles to do would be nice. The team we're playing probably won't be nearly as coordinated as DT, but this map really plays out like a little 5CP map.

I have to work late and then there is a political rally in town that I said I'd go to that popped out of nowhere. Hopefully DJ can fill in. I feel bad this is last minute and I haven't been making a lot of these overall.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
The Janky Bunch!

The match tonight is indeed at 9:30 EST.

Quote for server info!

So this'll be tonight's roster...

Scout - DJ Crimson
Soldier - Rickenslacker
Pyro - NihonTiger
Demoman - ExMachina
Heavy - Blizzard
Engineer - thefro
Medic - Javaman
Sniper - Capndrake
Spy - Matt

Soka on backup again, we'll probably need him. :p

I have to work late and then there is a political rally in town that I said I'd go to that popped out of nowhere. Hopefully DJ can fill in. I feel bad this is last minute and I haven't been making a lot of these overall.

S'all good, being an active, responsible American citizen has priority over TF2. :p

Blizzard

Banned
I thought you were driving through Idaho or something, psh.

Also I hope to be home by 9 or shortly thereafter.

The Janky Bunch!

The match tonight is indeed at 9:30 EST.

Quote for server info!

So this'll be tonight's roster...

Scout - DJ Crimson
Soldier - Rickenslacker
Pyro - NihonTiger
Demoman - ExMachina
Heavy - Blizzard
Engineer - thefro
Medic - Javaman
Sniper - Capndrake
Spy - Matt

Soka on backup again, we'll probably need him. :p

S'all good, being an active, responsible American citizen has priority over TF2. :p

This is for Janky Bunch members only, but if anybody wants two free weapons of their choice from this selection. Hit me up with an invite or just message me on Steam. Rest of the GAF gets the leftovers.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
But I thought you live on a a hill and therefore will be perfectly fine, Zeke. :O

Stay safe, fellow East Coasters. Virginia lucked out here, heh. 2 days off and the storm decided to swerve away from us. xD

So I got the Skull Bandolier, The Coffin Kit, and The Last Breath, but cannot wear all three.

Also I keep getting Spy Souls. I traded one away and then got scraps to find...another spy soul...so I currently have two (one haunted, one regular)...

Maddocks

I cant play this game anymore.

I have the settings all pretty low because during the summer time it would kill my computer aka my computer would just shut off during the summer.

now its winter and colder, also colder in my house and yet I have the same problems, it keeps shutting down. It never had this problem when I got the game back in 09. Now I play for 20 minutes and it will shut my computer off. And this is when I have everything turned off in the background using game booster.

so annoying as i was about to win that damn hat and BAM.....computer shuts off. I assumed my computer was running hot so it would shut off for safety, nope running fine. What is wrong with my game!?

Windows vista SP2 32 bit.
AMD athlon 64 X2 dual core processor 5200+, 2.0GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 210

Blizzard

Banned
Do you have any way to check your CPU or GPU temperatures? CCC can check your GPU temperature with an ATI card, and RealTemp can check your CPU temperature.

jeez a guy leaves for a few months and everything is topsy-turvy

an empty server at 9EST, a scrim night with some kind of actual team, and hlx doesn't seem to work

My Canadian ISP has been throttling my connection lately. I didn't think I played that much TF2, but my regular haunts have seen my ping double inexplicably.

I'm at the computer for the first time in like years. So I'm going to respond to a bunch of junk.

also, just gonna throw this out there:

(Username)-Age would be a way cooler clantag for a GAF team than [GAF](Username)

It should be [STEVE](Username)

He's Paul Ryan. Didn't you know?

Shhhhh.

the hell? are you running for office?

Maybe.

I thought you were driving through Idaho or something, psh.

Also I hope to be home by 9 or shortly thereafter.

That was yesterday!

I don't recall giving you permission to drive through my state.

No offense bro, your state sucks. I missed the last 20 minutes of Wait Wait Don't Tell Me and the first half of This American Life because apparently Iowa hates NPR stations.

That's a paddlin'!

Also here's your background music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyeY0hWU28I

South Dakota smells way worse.

You're just jealous! I made out with a girl that looked like Alex Morgan at the bar after that. I can die now as all my dreams have come true.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
The Janky Bunch wins! 4-1

...and I just had a brown out right after we finished, lol. Did not bail out of Mumble/Steam that quickly on purpose. :S

Top Bottom