• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Go there instead, document and date everything, and make people sign NDAs I'd it could potentially make a lot of money.

And most people don't get patents for themselves since the process is a pain in the neck with a lot of rules. You need someone to properly describe what your invention is, how to make it, and what it does. Not to mention a shit ton of docs you have to submit and dates to keep in mind. That's all extra to the actual fee you have to pay for the app AND all the fees you have to pay AFTER you get your patent.

That's why those shit products on TV often don't bother getting one as it's not worth it

edit: HOLY SHIT, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ARTISTDUDE YOU MOFO!

Ah I was being somewhat sarcastic about it all. We file patents through my lab on campus from time-to-time, but going through the on-campus department that handles it gives us access to their lawyers/etc. We basically give them the info, they fill it out, we double-check it, bam, we submit it and wait in line for 2-4 years or whatever ungodly amount of time it takes. The fees are covered by my lab's grants. Summary: I DO NOT NEED YOU MY DOUCHEY!

Also, happy birthday Artistdude!

Clydefrog

xUuqE.jpg

Yeef

I wish you better than your heart desires, and your first kiss from a boy.

Artistdude, it's your birthday!

Happy birthday Artistdude~

It breaks the flow a bit. Too many syllables.

Alright I downloaded Dota 2. Anyone got a spare invite? Though I can't guarantee I'll like the game, so if you only have 1 invite and you know someone who really wants it, give it to them instead.

Alright I downloaded Dota 2. Anyone got a spare invite? Though I can't guarantee I'll like the game, so if you only have 1 invite and you know someone who really wants it, give it to them instead.
I'll send one your way, I got a bunch doing nothing in my inventory.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ah I was being somewhat sarcastic about it all. We file patents through my lab on campus from time-to-time, but going through the on-campus department that handles it gives us access to their lawyers/etc. We basically give them the info, they fill it out, we double-check it, bam, we submit it and wait in line for 2-4 years or whatever ungodly amount of time it takes. The fees are covered by my lab's grants. Summary: I DO NOT NEED YOU MY DOUCHEY!

Also, happy birthday Artistdude!
You're bad and should feel had, sukar.

Collete

Happy belated birthday artistdude!

(I need to check here regularly...)
On another note, I got my lag and slowness issues taken care of, now I can play the game smoothly!

I always thought for the longest time lag and being slow was normal.

I apologize to Grimm for going demoknight against tRs, but they were wasting our time. They asked us to scrim then decided it wasn't worth their time? We weren't going to learn anything when their no. 1 source of spam was non-existent.

It's k. They started that shit and then acted like they didn't. Classy guys.

Happy birthday artistdude. Draw us a picture.

Sianos

Great season, we all played very well. I had so much fun, it was an amazing time. Cheers to season nine!

East End Hero has received an honorary membership to the Steam group for his heroism, looks like he's ONE OF US GOBBLE GOBBLE

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Started playing again 2 weeks ago. Its awesome.

I Airblast as a Pyro. I Bodyshot as a sniper. I use the Sodapop as a Scout.

I am noob. <3

Top Bottom