• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

kFsV5.jpg

work of art.

Collete

The latest update did add some extra jank to TF2 for me. Taking hits now produces hitsparks on people, the gib cvars were changed a bit so the Chris cfg I use caused everyone to blow up into silly gibs, there's a bit of warping every now and then, and sometimes when sentries explode the pieces don't separate so it still kinda looks like a formed sentry.

Aye, TF2 has been jankier lately. No stutters of yore yet, but I had quite a few crashes last night.

Yeah, tried playing for the first time in a few days. Crashed immediately after joining a team three times in a row.

I'm not alone anymore! [/swim_con]
Hopefully I have time to apply some fixes tonight, I dunno if I will.
I know I have to do some work for classes, but I'm just going to procrastinate and try to fix TF2. Way more important...maybe.

I played for like 10 minutes yesterday after trying 5 times, Oomikami. I was able to play on Friday(??) for a while though, crashed a couple of times but was at least able to play.

Collete

:(

Just had my first crash in about at least 2 weeks. I blame you guys for bringing it up :|

Yeah I saw that just now.
Well have some comfort in knowing that this is Valve's problem and not ours!
Tried one fix for TF2, I was able to play for a few minutes. Tried to boot it again but, TF2 disabled my load out and I was able to play fine, but it's not the same without my hats D:

I played for like 10 minutes yesterday after trying 5 times, Oomikami. I was able to play on Friday(??) for a while though, crashed a couple of times but was at least able to play.

All of this has to happen on Thanksgiving week too.
Well probably now I realize I can't do anything about this, I probably should work on my Geology exam.
Nah...

Oh, I get it. You were making fun of his joke by doing the "X called. They want their joke back" joke, which is even older. Hilarious.

Oh, ho, ho, irony! Oh, no, no, we don't get that here. See, uh, people ski topless here while smoking dope, so irony's not really a, a high priority. We haven't had any irony here since about, uh, '83, when I was the only practitioner of it. And I stopped because I was tired of being stared at.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Oh, I get it. You were making fun of his joke by doing the "X called. They want their joke back" joke, which is even older. Hilarious.

It's ok. Steve's from a different era. He enjoys farm simulators...

FARM SIMULATORS!

Lemme break it down for ya...

HE SPENT MONEY ON A FARM SIMULATOR!

It's ok. Steve's from a different era. He enjoys farm simulators...

FARM SIMULATORS!

Lemme break it down for ya...

HE SPENT MONEY ON A FARM SIMULATOR!

I have never once enjoyed a farming simulator.

I wrote a short story out of one and I hated every minute of it. I made some silly screenshots that apparently got to be the most popular of the game hub and it was still terrible.

Yeef

Wait, what. I thought Spaceboy was already here.

Didn't he have a Captain Murphy avatar here and a Bizaroo Captain Murphy Avatar on steam?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Wait, what. I thought Spaceboy was already here.

Didn't he have a Captain Murphy avatar here and a Bizaroo Captain Murphy Avatar on steam?
No he didn't. I thought he did too, but I asked him last time and he said nope. Same with metaicanonlyDRspy as well.

Bauhaus

Banned
Update
An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include:

• Added a new item to the store "Upgrade to Premium Gift"
  • Increased the maximum size of backpacks from 1000 to 2000

Blizzard

Banned
Upgraded backpack maximum size, but you still have to buy or trade for upgrades, correct? It would be nice if you could craft them.

Proven

So, Guild Wars 2 has too many odd comparisons to Team Fortress 2. For one thing, the GW2 devs are like an inverse of Valve. There are a ton more bugs in the game, but they're trying to do a major update every single month instead just a handful per year.

In the meantime, to make up for my lack of TF2 time, I've been buying hats in real life.

The Jank seems to be dead fairly often lately, but no worries, this is what I think is happening, more or less.

Wait, what?

Top Bottom