• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Adult Swim and Team Fortress are combining again to bring you even more amazing virtual gear. Brush back Brock's flowing mane, before you shoot your friend in the face. Get ready to put Carl's flip flops up that annoying guy's ass. Or become the Minion you've always wanted to be. The Adult Swim store is coming soon to Steam with a boatload of new Adult Swim DLC to buy.

So we have to buy it?

Pyro almost has that Poison shit going on.

21-poison-final-fight.jpg

hory shet. Wait I don't play MvM. :(

Also that comic, there's an official Miss Pauling model? :O

Wonder what that new medigun will do. Hope it's not another item that makes me annoyed that they're not using uber/kritz.

A new Demoman primary weapon? Took long enough enough.

Pffft, who plays demo anymore?

So... Festive:
Sandwich
Huntsman
Axtinguisher
Frontier Justice
Ambassador
Holy Mackerel
Buff Banner (for soldiers who can't aim a shotgun or rocket jump)
Ubersaw
and then whatever Demo is holding, if anything, is tucked away behind everyone. I could go for a festive grenade launcher.

Another great TF2 comic.

PS: Zeke, stop being on the opposite team so I can stop swearing at my screen when you ruin my fun, which you always do.

Sianos

A new mvm map, I was just in the mood for some mvm. Who's up for some MANN UP? :O

New Demoman EXPLOSIVE is neat, iirc there was a whole pirate themed weapon set with a sticky launcher. New Medic weapons are always welcome and the new Engie weapon isn't the Pomson.

The reindeer balloonicorn also might mean Critsmas Vision is in. :O

Forkball

On a scale of pre-nerf Tomislav to current Demoman, how much is that nade launcher going to be broken?

MVM is great and everything, but I wish they would also do another big update for the real game. Remember Special Delivery? REMEMBER?

Also that sniper hoodie looks awesome.

So do I. 200+ fps when staring at a wall, 100+ when walking around, 40-60 (without configs) when more than 5 hats are onscreen. But for some reason TF2's 40 fps feels more like 25 on this computer, so I have to use configs.

Although 40 fps in TF2 is not the primary reason I'm upgrading.

Top Bottom