• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yea, Christmas is over with. Worst holiday ever. Thanksgiving is where it's at. I also consider TF2 dead till we get back one of our regular soldiers, Borgnine or Fallengorn. Maybe Kirsten too.

I was a "regular soldier" before highlander. But I was always shotgun soldier. I was averaging 100 shotgun kills a day (not all of them on GAF server) a year ago, but then I had to dedicate so much time to the scattergun. I'm still 900 away from Hale's Own shotgun.

Sianos

I'm about 200 away from a Hale's Own Scattergun, but then I got tired of Scout forever. :U

No matter what, I have to run Gunboats. Need that mobility, especially for overload jumps.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Max payne 3 is a POS!

Mass murder of bullet sponges.

All you do is shoot and curse and murder. HOW MANY FUCKING PEOPLE LIVE IN SAO PAULO THAT NEED A BULLET IN THEIR HEADS?!

I think my kill count was something like 2000+. Enemies everywhere around corners through doors on catwalks and in offices.

The boss battles were freakin jokes and it was just is one long corridor cover shooter that had nothing cool about it.

Stranglehold >>>>> Max Payne 3.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Yea, Christmas is over with. Worst holiday ever. Thanksgiving is where it's at. I also consider TF2 dead till we get back one of our regular soldiers, Borgnine or Fallengorn. Maybe Kirsten too.

I'll be around for MVM.... otherwise I'm kicking zombies when they're down or throwing propane tanks at them.

Javaman

Merry Christmas!
boligan-el%20limosnero.jpg

He's just upgrading to bird meat.

Grinchy

Banned
Just had to share it...

tF5Ghl.jpg

Got a strange festive axe earlier. Sold it for naughty keys. Opened one more crate and this was in it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I miss you all :(

But I played League of Legends and then Forkball told me to play DOTA 2, so I did and now I can't stop. :(

I've been making nightly events during the last 2 weeks or so. The turn out has been pretty random, though. One night only 6 or 8 people will join, another it'll be full of randoms. Then said randoms will vote for an arena map and all leave and when the server changes to it (seriously, get rid of arena pleeeeaaase, Yeef).

I've been making nightly events during the last 2 weeks or so. The turn out has been pretty random, though. One night only 6 or 8 people will join, another it'll be full of randoms. Then said randoms will vote for an arena map and all leave and when the server changes to it (seriously, get rid of arena pleeeeaaase, Yeef).

So YOU'RE the reason I get a bunch of spam notices when I'm trying to play something else! DOES YOUR LONELINESS KNOW NO BOUNDS!?

It actually brought me back.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I hope they fix that new sapper that delevels stuff soon, its' way too overpowered. It takes stuff down way to fast. Unless you hit it the second it's put on, your level 3 is suddenly a level 1

Yeef

I hope they fix that new sapper that delevels stuff soon, its' way too overpowered. It takes stuff down way to fast. Unless you hit it the second it's put on, your level 3 is suddenly a level 1
They already did fix it, but, in classic Valve fashion, they only applied the fix to teleporters and forgot to apply it to other buildings.

Top Bottom