• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
!!!

B9CCE50742FF1FD85734ACE1A016A949BE8C2EA9

Blizzard

Banned
Is that the effect that puts a huge snowstorm around a player? It's kind of annoying when people do that, along with when people use that constant jinglebell thing, or maybe the scout boombox. :E

You can give it to me though, since it's not like you'd ever play soldier or anything.

Very nice! For soldier no less.

Is that the effect that puts a huge snowstorm around a player? It's kind of annoying when people do that, along with when people use that constant jinglebell thing, or maybe the scout boombox. :E

You can give it to me though, since it's not like you'd ever play soldier or anything.

:O actually, I didn't know it was an all class hat. Now that is really something!

I think that video games went well. And fallengorn cheated us. Now I'll never be able to dethrone him unless we let him get to first then defeat him in a rocket jumping battle.

So uh, who wants to play Borderlands 2?

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the unusual. :D Now to decide what misc items and color scheme to use with it...

I also tried playing on BBall iT! for the first time today, it's a lot of fun. Was only 1v1 though, I'm curious about how 2v2 plays out but I'm afraid that I'll be a scrubby teammate.

Now all the poor players will see you coming when you go pub-stomping on valve servers. :p

Hey now, I tried to be visible to people with my marshmallow. :X

I've seen both ctf_ballin and ctf_ballin_sky being used. IIRC, MGE BBall is typically 1v1, whereas dedicated servers running the above maps will do 2v2.

I didn't even know 2v2 existed. I'm kinda inclined to believe it will devolve into shooting the crap out of each other rather than pulling off accurate rocket jumps.

Sianos

I'm curious to see how the Bazooka would perform in BBall, especially with overload jumps. Shame pogoing with it is pretty inaccurate.

Alienups

Got an unusual attendant with orbiting planets as a gift from a friend for helping him out with trading and crates etc.

Terrible effect but it's a polycount hat.

Can we seriously all spam Valve with emails to stop servers from forcing MOTD's? The MOTD timers are getting longer and longer as time goes on across all servers. It's getting increasingly frustrating and annoying. I'm so glad I have HTML MOTD's disabled so I don't have to see their shitty ads, but still... Make the goddamn timer shit go away.

/KSRF rant end

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Can we seriously all spam Valve with emails to stop servers from forcing MOTD's? The MOTD timers are getting longer and longer as time goes on across all servers. It's getting increasingly frustrating and annoying. I'm so glad I have HTML MOTD's disabled so I don't have to see their shitty ads, but still... Make the goddamn timer shit go away.

/KSRF rant end

we can disable those? The worse one I've seen is a 10s countdown timer. It just wouldn't end...

Yeah, you can disable HTML MOTD's so it won't display web pages and crap. The only ones you will see are the default chalk board ones, like GAF's.

I've been getting some timers with 18-20+ second count downs. Ridiculous.

Blizzard

Banned
Why are you all ignoring my cool dance routine post?! SOMEONE ACKNOWLEDGE IT.
We were trying to be nice and not point out that it was like 2 years old and everyone already saw the YouTube video! But now you've forced our hand! :(

It's actually so old, I think Stallion Free had the butt-slapping part as his animated NeoGAF avatar back when avatars actually COULD be animated.

Kirsten

We were trying to be nice and not point out that it was like 2 years old and everyone already saw the YouTube video! But now you've forced our hand! :(

It's actually so old, I think Stallion Free had the butt-slapping part as his animated NeoGAF avatar back when avatars actually COULD be animated.

But its new on Reddit today :D

Sianos

Good looks on the wrangler. I forgot about a meeting I was supposed to be having right now... >.> Be back on later.

In my opinion the Wrangler isn't OP, but it's pretty irritating in pubs or with multiple Engies. Makes me want to bust out the Red Tape Recorder and m1 their sentry down to size. Three times the health and two times the firing speed is a bit overkill, I'd say just two times the health is enough.

I'll be on in a few, your Medics are safe... for now.

Top Bottom