• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
2v2 (or more) Bball is awesome from what I've seen, allows for crazier jumps than just 1v1. Usually 1 player involves themselves in body blocking while the other does damage. Should try to fill a game with all GAF soldiers. :D

Drop the Fancy Dress Uniform and get a Kringle Collection (assuming there aren't clipping issues with the scarf). /TF2 Fashion advice

That's what I was thinking, go all the way with the winter theme...

I do like the scarf, but I wish it was more paintable instead of only the stripe color changing.

Except dickyard isn't even fun to mess around on, 5gorge is far from the best 5cp, and goldrush is, you know, goldrush. We've played better maps than that when we decide not to play gorge and hightower.

Yeef

We've been dicking around for the better part of four years now! Let's get serious.

Woobie, Borgnine and SteveWinwood, assemble!

We must begin work of plrcp_highgorgetower!

Yeef

Does this mean we can finally turn crits off?
Objectively speaking, crits are already off*.

Also, where we're going, outmoded concepts like crits and objectives will be a thing of the past!

(They're off more than they're on, so Off is technically the default).

Bluth54

Except dickyard isn't even fun to mess around on, 5gorge is far from the best 5cp, and goldrush is, you know, goldrush. We've played better maps than that when we decide not to play gorge and hightower.

I don't know about everyone else, but some times I enjoy playing maps that I haven't played in a long time, even maps that aren't great like Gold Rush and 5Gorge.

Objectively speaking, crits are already off*.

Also, where we're going, outmoded concepts like crits and objectives will be a thing of the past!

(They're off more than they're on, so Off is technically the default).

Objectively speaking, I'm sure many people here, myself included, would prefer them to never be on.

I was just thinking they should do Arrested Development TF2 items.

I would buy an all-class denim cutoffs.

Top Bottom