• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Yeef

When life seem's awful rotten
There's something you've forgo'en
And that's to laugh and dance and smile and sing!
76603B3CE44C93ABAE59BE6ED1C5D6C25403339F

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Some of these festive and genuine items are going for a lot... I wish I had keys to trade to tf2 warehouse, many of the items on tf2wh are selling for a lot more on the market. IE. Genuine point and shoot is 28320 on tf2wh and selling for $8 on the market.

Some of these festive and genuine items are going for a lot... I wish I had keys to trade to tf2 warehouse, many of the items on tf2wh are selling for a lot more on the market. IE. Genuine point and shoot is 28320 on tf2wh and selling for $8 on the market.

eh? Current trade value of it seems to be 2 -2.5 keys.

Yeef

The full Witcher set is going for about 37 bucks.

It's tempting, but I don't think I can do it.

All of the genuine stuff I have and don't really care about is only going for like $1. Oh well.

Strange Festive Wrench: 138 Dollars

Strange Festive Flamethrower: 40 Dollars

The Fact that on the internet there is some rube someplace that is willing to pay those prices for those items: Priceless.

I only had the regular festive items, the stranges just popped up when I was price checking

Bluth54

Strange Festive Wrench: 138 Dollars

Strange Festive Flamethrower: 40 Dollars

The Fact that on the internet there is some rube someplace that is willing to pay those prices for those items: Priceless.

I only had the regular festive items, the stranges just popped up when I was price checking

I only have regular festive items too, I don't really care about strange weapons or unusual hats.

The only one I sort of want is a strange Ze Goggles with a ghost effect, since Ghostbusters is my favorite movie of all time, but I don't care enough to actually buy one.

KingKong

Wow, I listed some crates I had for funzies for $0.02 and they were snagged up in minutes by one guy who seems to have hundreds of crates in his inventory :|

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Can't find good servers anymore.

There must be a 100 Dustbowl only servers. Can't find one with a good rotation where the people aren't playing fail spies..4 fail spies on a team of 12.

Then I had 4 snipers and no engies on goldrush, AND WE STILL WON!

Last night, we had 4 engies, AND STILL LOST!

I also had 7 dominations last night and we still got pushed all the way to the last point in goldrush.

Also every server suddenly has a 15 second wait at the motd for pinion pot of gold bs.

Though I do cry a little when looking for a control point server and literally 95% of the decently populated and pinged servers are dustbowl. Game needs a patch that removes it from the game and forces a crash if you try and put it in.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Also every server suddenly has a 15 second wait at the motd for pinion pot of gold bs.

Though I do cry a little when looking for a control point server and literally 95% of the decently populated and pinged servers are dustbowl. Game needs a patch that removes it from the game and forces a crash if you try and put it in.
Wtf is that pinion thing?! It forces a countdown and I don't think we go on the same servers so I have no idea what it is.

I apologize for yelling earlier Oktober, but I would like you to please stop inviting me to games. I just got done uninstalling TF2 and left the GAF group so I never have to deal with it anymore.

AcciDante

I apologize for yelling earlier Oktober, but I would like you to please stop inviting me to games. I just got done uninstalling TF2 and left the GAF group so I never have to deal with it anymore.

I hate when people do this out of nowhere. We all get the announcements and can see people playing on our friend's list. The invite spam is obnoxious and useless.

Sianos

Share it with the rest of us? Google seems to indicate that Vhalin is a good soldier/scout.
He uses the Black Box along with Gunboats, so he exchanges raw damage output for longevity and health recovery. He can recover the health lost from a Gunboats jump in one rocket.

Sianos

You people and your slang for TF2.
Vhalin is the one who initializally popularized it's usage and has a really fun name to say. The two have become associated.

The bazooka was popularized in competitive by hunyhy, but no one can spell or pronounce his name so there's no common-place association.

Proven

I hate when people do this out of nowhere. We all get the announcements and can see people playing on our friend's list. The invite spam is obnoxious and useless.

Just do what I do and keep yourself offline a majority of the time.

Yeef

I only invite-spam for MvM. It's a quick way to get a group together. Go down the list and invite everyone who's already playing TF2 or not playing anything. Then whoever shows up first gets the spots.

Also, FYI, I don't care when people ignore my invites and I hope people don't care when I ignore theirs.

AcciDante

I only invite-spam for MvM. It's a quick way to get a group together. Go down the list and invite everyone who's already playing TF2 or not playing anything. Then whoever shows up first gets the spots.

Also, FYI, I don't care when people ignore my invites and I hope people don't care when I ignore theirs.

Ok, here's another one. Don't ask someone if they want to play MvM with you and send them an invite when you've already asked and invited multiple other people to take the last slot! Come on, people!

Yeef

Ok, here's another one. Don't ask someone if they want to play MvM with you and send them an invite when you've already asked and invited multiple other people to take the last slot! Come on, people!
It's the best tactic!

Everyone knows MvM is anarchy. It's best to just embrace it.

Also, I find the fact that everyone wants to Mann-Up much more annoying. Doing Boot Camp is much more inclusive, doesn't cost anything and who cares about [3 Tomislavs in a row] anyway?

Dante, Festivus is over. The Airing of Grievances should have ceased when the head of the household was pinned.

Top Bottom