• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I told him I'd give him a refined if he added her as a friend. Then he couldn't find her account and ended up feeling foolish. Mission Accomplished.

Also, some of the ladies on here need to work with Spaceboy on upping his game (as far as talking to women goes), that was painful.
You mean Kirsten and exmachina?

New sitcom from Valve confirmed.

Yeef

Snacks in his action pose:

5627CA772A64A94DDE2AEE8CEEDCA0F590D5A2B9

DogWelder

Hmm that post reminds me the most recent change to quoted imgs just ain't right. If large enough, clicking on the bottom-most image in quotes expands it below the visible region.

Collete

Your lights look pointy! :(

That's a good thing!
More likely I can kill people if/when I hit someone.
(Which is once in a blue moon...)

MvM in koth_harvest?

No, just artistdude being bored when barely anyone is around. The madness that happens pre-TF2 time!
He also did this:

On another note, I realize that Crone's Dome doesn't go with Champ Stamp at all (much less with a Wrap Assassin!)...Anyone have any outfit suggestions to pair it with?

Yeef

It's the constipation that makes him angry all the time.

Also, does anyone know how to fix the player model not showing up bug that seems to affect just about all my replays? I'm getting a lot of haunted weaponry floating around on their own.
Email Valve.

Pretty sure everyone has that issue (I know I've had it for like a few weeks now).

- Added The Robo-Sandvich, The Festive Sandvich, The Festive Buff Banner, and The Festive Huntsman to the list of items allowed in Medieval mode
- The Prize Plushy can now get assists in Pyrovision
- Fixed a server crash caused by players bleeding to death
- Fixed spectator bots picking up the bomb in Mann Vs. Machine
- Fixed The Bazaar Bargain counting crit-boosted body-shots as headshots
- Fixed The Festive Holy Mackerel using the wrong sounds
- Fixed Strange Buff Banner and Strange Sandvich not always tracking usage
- Fixed seeing the fire texture on The Soldier's Stogie in DirectX 8
- Fixed missing style names for The Barnstormer
- Fixed the achievement "The Great Deflate" not counting certain Balloonicorn and Reindoonicorn items
- Updated paint effects for The Hot Dogger, The Salty Dog, The Counterfeit Billycock, and The Cold Killer
- Updated the localization files

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Oh man, this is a nightmare. The matchmaking in this game is totally broken. Nothing works. It just endlessly refreshes.

Alienups

ETF2L S14 is looking very interesting. Prem should be a lot more competitive now.

Now we just need TF.TV to start casting EU games as well. Which is gonna happen according to the rumors.

Very nice.

Not that anyone here gives a fuck.

Sianos

ETF2L S14 is looking very interesting. Prem should be a lot more competitive now.

Now we just need TF.TV to start casting EU games as well. Which is gonna happen according to the rumors.

Very nice.

I would never taint your European classiness with a dirty, American fuck.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Very nice.

When is everyone going to play Firefall? I want a GAF team in there. I got all the secrets so you guys can get mad moniez

Top Bottom