• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Bluth54

It's good if you're holed up in a defensive position. I like using it when defending the last point of Gorge. But rocket jumping is really hard with it so it is nowhere near as versatile as the other launchers.

It's also good if you're playing Doomsday and several enemies are riding the elevator. It's like Valve picked the perfect map to release with the Beggar's Bazooka.

SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY MAGICAL HAPPENED TODAY:

58AA35ABE0B942E629B1D1FA89237ED90E9A64EC

Oh, god! He's duplicated himself!

Hopefully this is the light-hearted, Multiplicity-style and not a horrible Boys From Brazil sort!

Though, looking at that outfit, it's probably the latter...

[yes, that's the entire movie, probably]

I was so sure that second link was going to take me to a certain Frisky Dingo scene and then I was sad when I couldn't find it.

Xander Crews: Look, I don't care what kind of "Boys from Brazil" thing you got going on in there, but I'm still the boss in here. And we're making Awesome X dolls and they're gonna kick so much ass, you'll probably go blind.

Slaughtering hundreds of Zekes? It'd be like any other night, am i rite? lol

Just so you know, once I establish a new world order after the insurrection, I'll have a spot in the gold mines reserved for you. You'll be a vital part in the production of the gold clothes adorning my unstoppable clone army.

Chinner

Banned
i think tf2 would be a lot better if it had kill streaks.

3 kills get you a spy-vision, 5 kills get you an uber and 7 kills get you an demo demolition.

it would be fun and riveting.

After 15 Kills in a row you automatically go into an invulnerable taunt that consists of you performing MC Hammer's dancing as it plays "Can't touch This." (you can't capture points during taunt).

Also acceptable variant, "Deion Sander's Prime Time Dance."

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

3 kills get you a spy-vision, 5 kills get you an uber and 7 kills get you an demo demolition.

it would be fun and riveting.

this is the stupidest thing I've heard here. go play on those wow servers for that shit

and Halo

It's such a rude awakening when I spend the earlier part of the night backstabbing my way to the top of the Lion's Den server, and then I come to the Jank and barely eek my way out of the bottom 5 on my team.

It's such a rude awakening when I spend the earlier part of the night backstabbing my way to the top of the Lion's Den server, and then I come to the Jank and barely eek my way out of the bottom 5 on my team.

It's how it goes. I'm mediocre at best oftentimes on Jank, when I hop on other servers, hahaha, well I'm not always on the Top, but I do alright for myself..

Also, everyone spy checks and calls out spies alot on the jank.

Top Bottom