• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Can someone explain this pan thing to me?
Is this a real tournament, when did it start?

It's pretty much the greatest thing ever.

92B3993F712FF41B814C57821FD940A94C5B3F49

Also, I'd like to congratulate our team, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pans, on a hard fought well earned 4-0 victory on cp_sdnaldab today. You can delete that atrocity of a map off the server now Yeef and destroy any hard drives that has been tainted with its existence.

Blizzard

Banned
Can someone explain this pan thing to me?
Is this a real tournament, when did it start?

Also, I'd like to congratulate our team, The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pans, on a hard fought well earned 4-0 victory on cp_sdnaldab today. You can delete that atrocity of a map off the server now Yeef and destroy any hard drives that has been tainted with its existence.

Is this the pan tournament that I asked to join, and then someone made a team with everyone who asked except me? :'( I am sad, see my sad emoticon. I'd like to try a tournament with silly rules.

Weird, it looks like Badlands, but mirrored?

I mean, I know such a map exists, but I'm not 100% sure that's what I'm looking at.

Collete

Note to self: Do not play TF2 with a steam burn on the index finger.

In my defense, I thought it wasn't that bad so I continued to play =_=

Bluth54

So I bought the Microsoft Arcade bundle on Amazon but it turns out I already own Deadlight, Toy Soldiers and Mark of Ninja. Not a huge deal since I had a $5 off coupon so it was only $5, so I'm going to give away the other keys to TF2 gaf.

Quote for the keys, please post if you take one.
Deadlight
Toy Soldiers
Mark of the Ninja

So I bought the Microsoft Arcade bundle on Amazon but it turns out I already own Deadlight, Toy Soldiers and Mark of Ninja. Not a huge deal since I had a $5 off coupon so it was only $5, so I'm going to give away the other keys to TF2 gaf.

Deadlight
Toy Soldiers
Mark of the Ninja

Thanks! Got Deadlight.

Already had the rest. But going to buy the bundle to get the Iron Brigade and Insanely Twisted Planet.

What the hell am I doing this at this hour lol

I want to thank everyone for voting for Panic tonight, it's always fun to play on a map you don't get to play on very often.

Plr_panic, the map in which no one wins but one team loses. I can't say I really care for it but I was glad I was the guy to see Kuro make a last ditch attempt to just barely save the blue cart from rolling off the back of the map only to run up to him, smack him with a bottle, and watch as both his corpse and payload bomb tumble off the bottom of the hill.

Deadlight
Toy Soldiers
Mark of the Ninja

Got Mark of the Ninja, Thanks a lot!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Plr_panic, the map in which no one wins but one team loses. I can't say I really care for it but I was glad I was the guy to see Kuro make a last ditch attempt to just barely save the blue cart from rolling off the back of the map only to run up to him, smack him with a bottle, and watch as both his corpse and payload bomb tumble off the bottom of the hill.
Go eat a dick

Yeef

Panic is great, but current GAF is horrible at the last map of it. I think so much Hightower has conditioned people to just treat every mode like deathmatch instead of actually paying attention to objectives.

Today is the anniversary of GAF too? Damn, that is some crazy star alignments.

Im EmptyCanO'wupass on the server by the way, for those of you that don't recognize me.

Sianos

Happy brrrrrtday to all!

In Foxhound news, we won 4-0 faster than it took us to get started. Everyone did excellent, great comms, great cohesion, great frags. Special shoutout to the other Matt!, who went 28-3 on Sniper.

Top Bottom