• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Alienups

TF.TV is going to hold a streamer event for charity and they need strange weapons, gift wraps etc.

Finally my idle accounts can be used for a noble goal.

Collete

Snuck in to a game with you guys last night. Was a lot of fun, will definitely play on the Jank server again.

Cool, welcome to the madness :D

There is a ritual that you can do involving a slaughtering goat as proof of your devotion to Gabe...

That doesn't sound right.
I would think buying a copious amount of keys for crates would be the sacrificial rite to Gabe.
And buying inflated fedoras before they ceased to exist at $5.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member

Alienups

That was a lot more one-sided that I would've hoped. :( Epsilon still looking too strong, that one last on Snakewater where Mike just manhandled Broder was crazy.

Broder refused to scrim Epsilon for whatever reason and still believed they had a chance Well, giving Zebbosai 50%+ of the heals doesn't work against Epsi as i figured beforehand. Zebbo's good but he's not insane shit tier Mike/Platinum/TLR/Seagull etc good.

But even then i expected a better game. This was just full force Epsi rolling. Crazy how replacing two players in their roster with relatively unknown guys (to me at least) doesn't affect them at all.

Poor Ryb tho, guy was one of the first big demoman legends and he's having such a tough time trying to step up again.

http://logs.tf/7927
http://logs.tf/7928

I'm trying to figure out how to enable execute permissions on my external HDD, since Steam refuses to write anything to it, and my Linux partition is only around 50GB large.

Should probably look into upgrading my GPU drivers, too; last I checked, my performance on Linux TF2 was pretty lousy, particularly if ANY modicum of AA was enabled. Although, my LAST GPU driver upgrade on Ubuntu was a colossal headache, ugh. This is easier than Windows how, again?

I'm trying to figure out how to enable execute permissions on my external HDD, since Steam refuses to write anything to it, and my Linux partition is only around 50GB large.

Should probably look into upgrading my GPU drivers, too; last I checked, my performance on Linux TF2 was pretty lousy, particularly if ANY modicum of AA was enabled. Although, my LAST GPU driver upgrade on Ubuntu was a colossal headache, ugh. This is easier than Windows how, again?

So far it's not. I'm having lots of issues even getting the steam client installed.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Think I got this Linux things figured out. Linux is installed, along with steam, and now TF2 is installing. Much more effort then I was expecting.

Proven

Sorry for double post but tonight is the first big match of ETF2L season 14 between Epsilon and Broder. Bar something insane happening one of these teams will end up becoming the champion.

http://teamfortress.tv/schedule/event/124-etf2l-prem-epsilon-vs-broder

I looked at the timestamp and my first thought was, "yes! I can catch an ETF2L game in the nick of time for once!"

Then I noticed the timestamp said AM and not PM.

The only reason they're worth so much is because they're relatively rare and people know they're worth something. No one cares about the music notes you can barely see.

I do!

Quoting from what a friend wrote:
aha so two canadians get in a car crash, they both say “sorry!” and apologize to each other. for hours, days. months maybe years. eons pass and they’re still apologizing. meanwhile in a cabin two mounties are pouring maple syrup on each others toned bods. its hot, almost hot enough to melt the snow outside. all of this takes place in a snowglobe sitting on a table in a tim hortons.

Bauhaus

Banned
sfm20_zps9151c9cb.png

2013-02-09_00-16-09.png

spy_mayor.jpg

gagaga.gif

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3074901

Blizzard

Banned
The server should not consistently be having such difficulty getting past even 12 players. Something needs to be done to bring people in, and that something is not harvest twice a night.
Partly I don't like hightower too much, partly it takes me like 10 minutes just to launch TF2 and connect to the server, and partly the smoothness and framerate may not be that great for me anymore. =/

Top Bottom