• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Prodigal

Banned
If someone has a f2p account, can you provide them with gift wrap to make one of their items tradable or is that exclusively for paid accounts?

I will continue to steal posts from other threads and put them here.

3t5W9n8.png

All birthday wishes are now on the first of the months. Take them now, or never!
I would be totally fine with that. One party once a month, get it over with for everyone involved.

Just make the first of every month a holiday for it. I want to live in that world.

Yeef

Baby Face's Blaster is a lot more fun than I remember it being. Especially with the Fan o' War. Even if you can't engage, you're fast enough to mark someone and book it before they know what's happening.

[EDIT] Also, I increased the AFK timer by 30 seconds. Didn't realize it counted time that you're waiting to respawn. That seems silly.

Collete

dk_

Newb related question:

I want to make profit with items, just a couple of bucks.

What is the best/fastest way? (best class/game modes)

Thanks in advance! ^^

Newb related question:

I want to make profit with items, just a couple of bucks.

What is the best/fastest way? (best class/game modes)

Thanks in advance! ^^

make new accounts

idle for a couple of weeks each

buy premium for each

trade everything to your main

sell it all

masterkajo

I don't know if that is the right place to ask but I hope some of you can help me. I recently discovered that TF2 hats have (a lot of) value (apparently). Since I am a totally new to this I wanted to ask how much a Left 4 Dead 2 pre-order Bill's Hat and a coal crafted The B.M.O.C. are worth... in dollars please. I have no idea what a ref, key etc is. People keep asking me for them all the time when I play. Thank you!!

Forkball

Bill's hat was about $10 at its peak. Not sure about BMOC. The only items you'll get crazy cash for are Max's head and unusuals.

Top Bottom