• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Alienups

Sent everyone on my friendslist an invite to the upcoming TF2 charity event steam group. Even if you don't follow comp and have no interest in weapons signed by famous players you can still win unusuals etc by donating money at the event.

Do it for the children!

You keep saying that, then a minute later you get killed by one of mine. You can't deny that love. Also I wouldn't be surprised at all if wartime was better with the Cleaver. I can't aim for shit. Period. But I still rock dat ass.

IelzMIH.gif

Sent everyone on my friendslist an invite to the upcoming TF2 charity event steam group. Even if you don't follow comp and have no interest in weapons signed by famous players you can still win unusuals etc by donating.

Do it for the children!

Sounds interesting, can you pm me a link to that event?

Ironmask

Hi everybody! I've just restarted playing TF2 after a long period of abstinence.
I was hoping to don't fall again in the hat-economy trap but i admit that the new hats are so tempty....... DAMN!

anyway here's my steam id

http://steamcommunity.com/id/goironmask

feel free to add me, even if i'm in Italy and don't know if our time will match :)

Collete

You keep saying that, then a minute later you get killed by one of mine. You can't deny that love. Also I wouldn't be surprised at all if wartime was better with the Cleaver. I can't aim for shit. Period. But I still rock dat ass.

I find it sad that even though your aim is rusty nowadays, DJ, I always get hit by it. *mumble mumble*

Although if you do get a CLeaver, you should get a Heavies Killed strange Part on it. I'd like to see that tally.

Yeef

I'll never understand you people who play with ragdolls off. Ragdolls are the second best thing in the game (after the birthday noisemaker).

Top Bottom