• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Sajjaja

I really wish Valve would hurry up and fix that replay bug. Third person views are just about pointless now. You can't even see the Pyro.

0279_0mna2xyht.gif

Got me real good, Yeef xD

Sianos

No wonder nobody joins your crappy server, you always vote for the shittiest maps.
At lesst when I was on we were playing enjoyable maps fitting for about ten people, barrind dryway which is three times larger than I remember. The problem was the Heavy with so few people and the fact that you guys didn't join earlier. :(

Because I have no idea what a gogo is.

I have been wondering about this for awhile as well. Do enlighten us!

okay my beautiful cupcakes gogo would be both a form of dancing and an asian schoolgirl/assassin from Kill Bill.

aka gogo yubari aka the love of my life

tumblr_mjfxz8LZzq1qfk87to1_500.jpg

I figured it's like a gender swapped Abobo.

Who comes out of closets instead of brick walls

what is wrong with you two

My laptop keeps stuttering every few minutes or so. Happens with all games. Updated the drivers for the vidcard and nothing. Anyone want to buy me a new desktop or laptop?

Collete

If I was rich, sure. Could also use the money to get a laptop that isn't defective and doesn't constantly stutters in TF2.

By cleaning it out, I mean it take the whole laptop apart and clean it out :)

Check the fans inside, reapply thermal paste on CPU and GPU, etc.

Forgot to say earlier, but you should check your temperature while gaming too.

"Hmmm, I feel like playing some TF2!"

Join a random server via matchmaker.

Last stage of Thunder Mountain, and I random picked to Red.

Our team is half spies and snipers. No defensive classes like engineers or demomen.

Blu have their whole team pushing the kart, with heavies, medics with ubers, and shit.

Fuck. That. Noise.

/end rant

Collete

"Hmmm, I feel like playing some TF2!"

Join a random server via matchmaker.

Last stage of Thunder Mountain, and I random picked to Red.

Our team is half spies and snipers. No defensive classes like engineers or demomen.

Blu have their whole team pushing the kart, with heavies, medics with ubers, and shit.

Fuck. That. Noise.

/end rant

Stop going into Valve servers in the day time D:
That's all I see you doing if you ever play TF2 during the day time.

- Fixed a bug that caused invisible players in the world
- Fixed Engineer bots in Mann Vs. Machine building disposable sentries that upgrade into tiny, red, level 3 sentries
- Added the Ready Steady Pan tournament medal for Season 2
- Fixed the Festive Axtinguisher, The Disciplinary Action, The Wanga Prick, and The Wrap Assassin sometimes floating in the world after death
- Removed the promotion restrictions from Croft's Crest, The Fortune Hunter, and The Tomb Wrapper
- Updated Mvm_Bigrock to fix a hole in the terrain
- Community requests:
- Added new inputs for the tf_logic_koth entity: SetRedTimer, SetBlueTimer, AddRedTimer, AddBlueTimer
- Added a "team" field to the teamplay_flag_event game event to identify which flag the event is for

Proven

With the exception of Claptrap, I like them all. I like Brock, but I think I would have preferred Dr. Henry Killinger.

I'm a Venture Brothers fan, so I'm fine with Brock and am totally tired of hearing Claptrap. I want to blow up that stupid little robot. Some friends forced me to go to his birthday party in Borderlands 2 and all I wanted to do was shit on his pizza. Sometimes I wish robots could cry, so I could lick his tears before vomiting in his shoes (robots should have shoes too).

Anyway, where's that Ash guy from? Treasure Island?

I'm a Venture Brothers fan, so I'm fine with Brock and am totally tired of hearing Claptrap. I want to blow up that stupid little robot. Some friends forced me to go to his birthday party in Borderlands 2 and all I wanted to do was shit on his pizza. Sometimes I wish robots could cry, so I could lick his tears before vomiting in his shoes (robots should have shoes too).

Anyway, where's that Ash guy from? Treasure Island?

Sir Hammerlock would've been cooler.

Also, Watch the old Evil Dead movies (1, 2 and Army of Darkness)... That's where Ash is from.

Yeef

He can't be too hard to get a hold of. All he does nowadays is a USA show. I bet he's really picky on his roles.
It was rumored that he's getting his own spin off.

Whatever the case, Burn Notice eats up enough of his time that he couldn't be involved in the new Evil Dead like he wanted too; though a movie takes a lot more commitment than some voice lines.

Top Bottom