• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

CFSB.JPG

Yeef

Have you had FROSTED cinnamon toast crunch? They took the best cereal and made it better.
I've had just about every cereal under the [american] sun.

Frosted Toast Crunch is really good, but I prefer Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

There's also Peanut Butter Toast Crunch which is really good if you like [real] peanut butter.

Unfortunately, I only like fake peanut butter, so I prefer Peanut Butter Cheerios, Peanut Butter Crunch and Reese's Puffs.

Collete

TF2 GAF: Pick a side!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch or Golden Grahams?

Cinnamon Toast Crunch obviously. Heard you can make an addictive snack with Golden Grahams...But if it turns out like crap then I'm left with a huge box of Golden Grahams...I'll still eat it though, but it's not a Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
Just wish it wasn't so expensive here =(

I need more notifications when jank is on :(

Are you joined with the TF2 GAF Steam group?
There's usually notifications on weekends and oddball weekdays.

Bluth54

So I'm guessing we'll get the update that will allow us to unlock the robocrates this week now that they've done the Steampipe conversion.

Hopefully it will be a major update and not just another fall crate like we got last year.

Sorry to interrupt the cereal conversation, when do you guys usually play these days? Been thinking about getting back into TF2.

I could say "Thunday through Satnesday after 8 PM" and it would be just as good of an answer as most people could provide.

The point is no one knows. As long as it's after 8-9 PM and people aren't too busy playing some co op game or leaving the house or something else equally ridiculous.

Top Bottom