• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Woobie

This (showmatch between Epsilon and HRG, current EU and NA TF2 league champions) is starting right now. Definitely watching. :3

Euro teams won on euro servers, Americans won on American servers - sort of predictable but still fun to watch.

I thought epsilon outplayed HRG overall, and I'm surprised they didn't win all three maps.
Going to be some close matches at i49!

Proven

This (showmatch between Epsilon and HRG, current EU and NA TF2 league champions) is starting right now. Definitely watching. :3

Is this just super tournament weekend or something? Way too many games doing something on twitch. Hell, even Magic (I hate Magic).

Though, I guess it would kind of pay off in the long run if you think about it. Buyin' games using market money from selling keys by idling...

That's basically how I fund my game purchases. Can't go wrong with that. Also about to cash out on a couple of items so it was a worthy investment.

Fox318

To craft or not to craft the masks

U7pRXGIh.jpg

Collete

Never give up that Ellis' Cap at least.
It's a hat you don't wear, but you can't seem to get rid of.
It never done anything bad to you!

Proven

Those look good, but I've recently come to the conclusion that I won't be changing hats on any of my main classes anytime soon. I like to imagine that it makes e iconic, like my avatar.

project manger, i knew this would be stinky

i am so sick of robits :I

next update should add better cp maps to official rotation, tired of all the dustbowl refuse on the server list

Top Bottom