• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Hi, I recently re-installed TF2 but I have a few problems: for some reason the server browser is unable to list any server beacuse ''no server match the criteria'', even though there are no filters. Also, when I try to connect to a server I had saved previously (like months ago) it says tat the game I'm running is not up-to-date. How is that possible?
My firewall is down btw.
An update just came out. Next time you try to load it up an update should prompt if it doesn't do it in the background in the meantime.

Yeef

Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie!

ABBA9BBB52FF8645C0B24ABFF83FB7E46DEDB449

There, indulged myself with about as much TCG as I'm willing to do and got myself one o' dese

3ef13dee600b6329ec94ac05396737bffacc877a.png

I think that means I'm officially the best player on Jank. It's a badge guys, that means something.

Brad02

Neo Member
This game is so much fun when the Jank fills up. I need to mann up and get a mic so you can hear me yell at my mom to get me some chocolate milk and stuff.

Thanks for the games tonight everyone!

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Are there any TF2 regulars still looking for an invite into the Trading Cards Beta? I have 12 8 spares... :c

EDIT: Forgot to add that they're untradeable, so you have to send me a PM/steam message with your email address for me to gift them to you from my alts.

Proven

I'm in a kickstarter for a trading card game that I know is a bad idea. But joining the Steam trading card beta seems like an even worse idea.

I'm in!

Top Bottom