• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Collete

I actually like the heavy hat but not sure I would let my heavy wear it. Don't think Champ Stamp can fit with that.
Now that pyro hat is on my list of "Get All the Pyro Hats"...I need more metals...

Sianos

My Soldier loadout is pretty iconic, I've never seen anyone else run the Infernal Impaler + Menpo combo. However, I'm still interested to see what Soldier hats are released: hopefully there's one that looks good with the Menpo.

project manger, i knew this would be stinky

i am so sick of robits :I

next update should add better cp maps to official rotation, tired of all the dustbowl refuse on the server list

Valve should make cp_process and cp_snakewater official.

BjCkl.jpg

Collete

I don't get why you only get 5 out of the 9 cards (in this case for TF2) and not get a little more supply of the repeat cards you already have.
Right now, you have to either buy or trade TF2 items for the other 4 which makes it kind of tedious to complete a badge then.

Oreoleo

I got all the TF2 cards and they gave me a soldier background for my profile, it's neato.

However it's formatted to only be viewable if Steam is taking up the whole screen, which is basically never.

Bluth54

My Soldier loadout is pretty iconic, I've never seen anyone else run the Infernal Impaler + Menpo combo. However, I'm still interested to see what Soldier hats are released: hopefully there's one that looks good with the Menpo.

Valve should make cp_process and cp_snakewater official.

Whoa there, you want the current TF2 team to add a community map to the game? You're asking for a little too much there Quote.

Also if anyone has a spare trading card invite I will take it.

I forgot how difficult it is to play against you guys.

I think somebody was complaining about my mic being too loud. Admittedly it's been ages since I've used it, but I checked the Voice tab in the options, and if anything it seemed too quiet...

I forgot how difficult it is to play against you guys.

I think somebody was complaining about my mic being too loud. Admittedly it's been ages since I've used it, but I checked the Voice tab in the options, and if anything it seemed too quiet...

lol really? It was very quiet.

Well, nobody cited my name specifically, but a few times after I finished up some mic use, somebody mentioned somebody's mic being too loud - since nobody else's seemed to be, I assumed they meant mine.

Also I swear I used to be better at Sniper than I was last night. I mean, I gather Zeke is really good at Sniper and all, but still, I felt woefully inadequate.

(But I did do a lot of cart-pushing, just to spite whoever said Snipers don't push. :p)

Bluth54

Psst... hey you guys...

Backpack expanders are on sale for $0.99.

80% off!

I feel conflicted. I would like to buy some since the price is so low but I don't want to reward Valve for such a bad update after a 5 month drought.

Though I've already decided I wont be buying any robokeys.

Hi, I recently re-installed TF2 but I have a few problems: for some reason the server browser is unable to list any server beacuse ''no server match the criteria'', even though there are no filters. Also, when I try to connect to a server I had saved previously (like months ago) it says tat the game I'm running is not up-to-date. How is that possible?
My firewall is down btw.

Top Bottom