• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I have 3 trading card beta invites if anyone needs one.

I also am looking for series 50 crates, I wanna strange my frying pan.

edit - they're 10 bucks on the market, so I'll live without the bacon grease...

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
UGC Platinum All-Star Game is streaming now: http://www.twitch.tv/teamfortresstv/

I get the feeling Machina is possibly pumped for the new Guilty Gear game.

Whatever gave you that idea?

it15kMBDlSvN2.gif

Woobie

I bought a Chicago server for the duration of the summer ugc season. It'll be empty most of the time so if anyone wants to use it for games/lobbies/bball/ultiduo when it's not in use add me on steam.

Is this still a tf2 forum?

Is it normal to go several hours without a single drop? Probably played around 4-5 hours today without getting anything. Never had such a dry spell before.

Yeef

I like how the only time we talk about TF2 is to complain about it.

NGjC2.gif

But really, if you go over your quota drop of 10-12 drops a week (forgot the number), you won't get anymore drops till next week comes around.
It's 6 to 12. Crates don't count, but once you hit your limit, crates also stop dropping.

Unless they've changed things since back when I cared, the drop cap resets on Wednesday nights.

It's 6 to 12. Crates don't count, but once you hit your limit, crates also stop dropping.

Unless they've changed things since back when I cared, the drop cap resets on Wednesday nights.

So I reached the weekly limit in a day? Not gonna lie, that's pretty disappointing.

moojito

Every time I get a drop now I get this screen full of crates and a message saying my bags are full. It doesn't let me get back to the game until I tell it to delete whatever the drop is. Annoying! I'll have to spend some time deleting stuff from the backpack.

Every time I get a drop now I get this screen full of crates and a message saying my bags are full. It doesn't let me get back to the game until I tell it to delete whatever the drop is. Annoying! I'll have to spend some time deleting stuff from the backpack.
backpack expanders are on sale for a buck, i'd hop on that. get some cards from a shitty game like dota, counter-strike or portal, sell 'em on the community market, buy expanders.

also yeah, get in the habit of deleting crates when you get them. they're just spam at this point.

backpack expanders are on sale for a buck, i'd hop on that. get some cards from a shitty game like dota, counter-strike or portal, sell 'em on the community market, buy expanders.

also yeah, get in the habit of deleting crates when you get them. they're just spam at this point.

:eek: gonna buy some

edit: oh didn't know you could get an Online Mann Co cap for web purchases :O

moojito

Yeah, so an entire page of crates, deleted! No 30s, 40s or 50s, alas.
I apparently have a name tag as well in there! Gah, what to rename? What to rename it?! This is terrible.

Top Bottom