• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Oreoleo

Have you ever had old Rasputin? Stone beers seem to traditionally be pretty hoppy and bitter to the extent i cant imagine would go well with ice cream, but old rasp is really even.. I'm not sure I'd go out of my way to try one but I bet it's not too bad. I bet it would work well with left hand's java head stout or another coffee flavored stout

Proven

I finished AD season 4 last night. Stuff. And Stuff. Probably the best season in terms of writing. All the subplots wove together really, really well. The only shame is that... eh, you can watch it yourself.

Now, back to hats and stuff.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I love how no one talks about TF2 anymore.

Go buy Monaco Proven. (Although, someone in the OT said their game state reset so now I'm afraid to start it up.)

Hasney

I seem to have re-ignited an addiction to MvM mode and getting botkiller weapons. I also got every single Robotic Boogaloo cosmetic item so I'm scared, GAF. Very scared about what I have re-awoken.

Woobie

On a TF2 related note.
I'm looking to get some backup players for a 6s scrim tonight to ensure we start on time.
It's UGC steel level

edit: thanks to those who helped out

Proven

Which reminds me, I'm also waiting on the next Boondocks season. That damned Ruckus gets the possibility of a movie, and I'm left waiting.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I know Proven wanted a refresher, so I'm putting this here.

Tune in 2 hours from now here for Firefall's new game mode, I'll be there!

Man, playing on the Jank and LionsDen servers really spoiled me. I played on a Reddit server yesterday and it was so shit. Completely unbalanced teams; every single round was a one-sided stomp.

Man, playing on the Jank and LionsDen servers really spoiled me. I played on a Reddit server yesterday and it was so shit. Completely unbalanced teams; every single round was a one-sided stomp.

Ha, one time Java, Crimson and me were playin' and just annihilated the other team, we felt so bad that we team switched and then dominated again. Sometimes things just happen that way.

Top Bottom