• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Blizzard

Banned
And presenting footage pulled from the Jank vault, see the origin story of one of the Jank's very own icons: Failuregorn Begins
I still remember that one Highlander round, with some map that had a pipe overlooking the intel on both sides.

Fallengorn was like JUMPSPLAT and we were like come on Fallengorn you can't jump don't do it and he's like NO I CAN DO IT and hit the pipe again and then we all died and laughed about it. Or that's how I like to remember it.

I still remember that one Highlander round, with some map that had a pipe overlooking the intel on both sides.

Fallengorn was like JUMPSPLAT and we were like come on Fallengorn you can't jump don't do it and he's like NO I CAN DO IT and hit the pipe again and then we all died and laughed about it. Or that's how I like to remember it.

ctf_vitalism was the map. Fallengorn has not rocketjumped pretty much everywhere.

Sianos

Obviously Quote killed her in a jealous rage due to his inability to win your affections thanks to his lack of shotgun aim.

My master plan, foiled!

I added her cousin, so I'll ask him where she's been when he's on.

ctf_vitalism was the map. Fallengorn has not rocketjumped pretty much everywhere.

Ah, the memories of the Kuro Super Rage Friends. <3

Last season we played ctf_haunt (halloween vitalism, but worse). The map's redeeming moment was Wagosto's double chaincap of their intel... as Engineer with ~20 hp.

Woobie

Last season we played ctf_haunt (halloween vitalism, but worse). The map's redeeming moment was Wagosto's double chaincap of their intel... as Engineer with ~20 hp.

I remember mumble going nuts during that
those were 2 incredible caps and we were almost able to tie it up after that :(

Woobie

Do any of y'all play with fancy 120hz monitors? I was considering getting one.

I just bought this and I like it a lot. It helps me when I'm playing medic and have to turn around constantly. I have more screen clarity when I'm jerking my screen around all of the time and can see a lot more of what is happening.

also nice for airshots
as if I ever get those
and rocket jumping

Woobie

Another 6s scrim set for tonight at 9:30EST and we need a pocket soldier since exmachina has mysteriously disappeared. Also the roster is still open if anyone wants to to be an official backup player.

250px-CP_Gullywash_3.png

picture to get peoples attention

I am seriously the last person to start playing this but I really just started playing this last week and its great. I have never been a FPS guy or a multiplayer guy. But this clicks with me. So add me if you want on steam, the name is: drunkjar.

Proven

Another 6s scrim set for tonight at 9:30EST and we need a pocket soldier since exmachina has mysteriously disappeared. Also the roster is still open if anyone wants to to be an official backup player.

250px-CP_Gullywash_3.png

I'm rusty and not great at jumping to begin with, but if its just pocketing on gully wash and you literally have no one else I'll play.
Edit: I found someone not rusty and with a not broken computer who can play. Someone on the team PM me.

Sianos

HEAVY METAGAME

by wiggling back and forth fatcat style you can dodge some of an enemy heavies copius bullets while you keep your mouse hovered over them

even i, even zeke, even wobs were playing the fatman tonight

I just bought a new computer cause my current one died tragically. (&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;*: &#65381;&#65439;&#10023;

except it isn't arriving until after I leave for my two week adventure. (&#9697;&#65103;&#9697;&#10047;)

Blizzard

Banned
I just bought a new computer cause my current one died tragically. (&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;*: &#65381;&#65439;&#10023;

except it isn't arriving until after I leave for my two week adventure. (&#9697;&#65103;&#9697;&#10047;)
I was hoping my new computer parts would be arriving this weekend, but it looks like it'll be the next work week. =(

Sianos

Theory of Wiggling: Psycholinguistic traits by fatcat PhD

People do actually have common and unique patterns of wiggling though: I've noticed a lot of Scouts dodge in a similar, easy to predict patterns and I have a little wiggle for dodging reflected rockets.

If we could tie these unique wiggles to biological or cultural factors esports would be revolutionized forever!

I just read a bunch of stuff about staistics in chess and poker.

Write up a paper Blizzard.

You should try to change it to wiggling effectiveness with time played or k/d or something or else you're racist.

Collete

Needs more

tumblr_m81n03AUOZ1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

And I kind of know your plight, I had to wait for my new computer for nearly a month in Christmas break till I was finally able to afford and buy it around late December.

250px-CP_Gullywash_3.png

I'll be a back up if you really need it, but I can only play pyro well (which I don't think you need? I keep forgetting this)

Blizzard

Banned
2/6 computer deliveries are in now...unfortunately I think my case arrived too, but I was asleep it got here so early. =( Hopefully Tuesday is the big day.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
I'm alive! And back! I went out of town for a week (and technically am still on vacation... won't be back home till tomorrow). Apologies for disappearing without letting anyone know. D: But now I'm rested and ready to shoot rockets at the floor again. :3

Missed some exciting things while I was gone... people everywhere getting/building new computers (I wanna know specs here, heh), blast to the past videos. Gotta catch up.

And thanks for blowing up my cousin's friends list. :p

I'm alive! And back! I went out of town for a week (and technically am still on vacation... won't be back home till tomorrow). Apologies for disappearing without letting anyone know. D: But now I'm rested and ready to shoot rockets at the floor again. :3

Missed some exciting things while I was gone... people everywhere getting/building new computers (I wanna know specs here, heh), blast to the past videos. Gotta catch up.

The Dodoumeki, once believed to be extinct, is now just simply endangered.

When Machina leaves...the number of people that talk about TF2 on this thread is cut in half.

Blizzard

Banned

Welcome back! Next time let us know so we don't panic! :mad:
The last ExMachina is in captivity. The galaxy is at peace.
This is an excellent post.

Hasney

So I'm starting a TF2 server with my friend because we have a certain taste of maps and prefer 24 players to a 32 clusterfuck. Plus I had a server with some capacity so I thought WHY NOT?!

Anyway, how would one go about promoting it? I don't really want to spam up forums with it like a bellend, but how would I get the word out?

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
I haven't completed a Pokemon game since Silver, but I looked up this Cynthia lady on Bulbapedia and I like her. So I am ok with this!

/not even relevant anymore because MIRROR'S EDGE SEQUEL yeeeaaaa :D

Blizzard

Banned
I haven't completed a Pokemon game since Silver, but I looked up this Cynthia lady on Bulbapedia and I like her. So I am ok with this!

/not even relevant anymore because MIRROR'S EDGE SEQUEL yeeeaaaa :D
Great avatar, I was just thinking I might use the full version of that image as a new wallpaper. Haven't really changed a wallpaper in like 5 years!

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Like we haven't spent enough time watching all the E3 conferences... have a TF2 stream!

http://www.twitch.tv/teamfortresstv2

First match up this season of the perpetual #1 and #2 teams, HRG (b4nny team) vs Mix^, on the classic 6s map - Badlands.

Great avatar, I was just thinking I might use the full version of that image as a new wallpaper. Haven't really changed a wallpaper in like 5 years!

Well, the original ME did come out 5 years ago... I'd say it's an occasion that calls for it. :p

Top Bottom