• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Sianos

5E79AA9E30AB5B642041FBE4DBAB4ACBFEDE214D

my numbers > your numbers

JANKY ASS: THE NEXT GENERATION (doesn't know how to spycheck)

DogWelder

Highlander team. Who is up for a scrim with another Steel team Tuesday night? Let me know. Don't pretend like y'all have shit to do. I HAVE EXAMS AND I STILL PLAY 10 HOURS A DAY. Someone help me. :(

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
I don't want to get banned again so soon, I'll PM you tonight with what I really think of you.

DogWelder

Highlander team. Who is up for a scrim with another Steel team Tuesday night? Let me know.
Highlander team. Who is up for a scrim with another Steel team Tuesday night? Let me know.

Highlander team. Who is up for a scrim with another Steel team Tuesday night? Let me know. Don't pretend like y'all have shit to do. I HAVE EXAMS AND I STILL PLAY 10 HOURS A DAY. Someone help me. :(

I'll be around past 8. I still need to learn the maps so don't expect any miracles.

Javaman

Dear Javaman,

I'm really sorry for cabering you on High Tower a few times and making you leave.

XOXO,
Artist
S,ok. I like to quit before I get all bent out of shape. I don't know how you kept doing it but getting one hit, 3 times to the same thing In a row out of nowhere was enough for me. Were you grenade jumping and attacking from above?

S,ok. I like to quit before I get all bent out of shape. I don't know how you kept doing it but getting one hit, 3 times to the same thing In a row out of nowhere was enough for me. Were you grenade jumping and attacking from above?

Yeah! High Tower is the official CABERMAN™ map, after all!

Blizzard

Banned
Anyone else remember amazing TF2 updates?

Good times.
Not really, updates kept seeming to introduce bugs, stuttering, and worse performance. And if anything new is introduced, people play too much so everyone is sick of it, and then they never want to see it again. No updates are where it's at, dawg!

Top Bottom