• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Chanser

js1XtNA.jpg

Interesting, strange misc items.

Yeef

Item files point to more strange coming, including Allies Whipped.

Borgnine could have had his day in the sun!

like mayonnaise

Item files point to more strange coming, including Allies Whipped.

Borgnine could have had his day in the sun!

like mayonnaise

That's a secondary tracker in the new #60 "salvaged" crate along with "double donks" for the loose cannon.

Crate 60: Select Reserve Mann Co. Supply Crate
The Disciplinary Action (Secondary Stats)
The Loose Cannon (Secondary Stats)
The Fan O’War
Pomson 6000 Strangifier
Strange Part: Taunt Kills

Makes me wonder....How would hats kill people?

It just counts points scored while wearing. Meh, if you ask me. I'm sure all this is Valve's attempt to monetize everything as a beta before they do it in Dota.

That's a secondary tracker in the new #60 "salvaged" crate along with "double donks" for the loose cannon.

The Fan O’War
Pomson 6000 Strangifier

I neeeeeeed that loose cannon......

Collete

The Fan O’War
Pomson 6000 Strangifier

It just counts points scored while wearing. Meh, if you ask me. I'm sure all this is Valve's attempt to monetize everything as a beta before they do it in Dota.

Crimson needs the Taunt Kills, stat.

I'm not too crazy about strange hats...Not sure if I even have a favorite hat I want to strangify, or whatever. (Maybe some pyro hat but that's stretching it.)

Hasney

I don't know if these will take off. The recipe for a strange all-father requires a strange festive bat. Not worth it.

It's random as to what ingredients are needed for the chemistry sets, so where a strange is required, it will be a random strange.

Hopefully if I get one dropped, it just needs a strange demo melee or something of that nature and not my strange construction PDA.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
I got a chem set to strangify a Villain's Veil... joy.

So many people are using the Birthday Noisemaker it's making it so I can't hear the game.

bind w "+forward; +use_action_slot_item"
bind a "+moveleft; +use_action_slot_item"
bind s "+back; +use_action_slot_item"
bind d "+moveright; +use_action_slot_item"

Yeef

I was on a pub server last night. It was koth_badlands (cramp central) and the other team had two heavies a medic.

Colette joined me and quit shortly after.

I mainly just hop on these days to scratch my itch for 10 or 15 minutes before whatever show/movie/dailymtg update that I'm waiting for becomes available.

This has been your Yeef update.

Collete

I was on a pub server last night. It was koth_badlands (cramp central) and the other team had two heavies a medic.

Colette joined me and quit shortly after.

I mainly just hop on these days to scratch my itch for 10 or 15 minutes before whatever show/movie/dailymtg update that I'm waiting for becomes available.

This has been your Yeef update.

Sorry about that Yeef, I'll stay longer with you next time D:
I had to do something that time.

I scratch my itch from somewhere between two and six hours. or at least I did. I suppose a return is possibly in order. THEY SHALL FEAR MY NAME ONCE AGAIN maybe possibly if they feel like it

I do miss the old days playing on The Jank with everyone. I think it was summer of 2011 when I started playing. Probably some of my fondest FPS memories right there.

Now I'm stuck playing CS:GO with Clydefrog every once in a while. At least he can't use the Cuntsman in there.

Proven

Steam literally freezes my computer to the point where I need a new hard drive or need to reformat this one. So one day I'll stop being lazy and will come back to TF2. Someday...

Collete

I do miss the old days playing on The Jank with everyone. I think it was summer of 2011 when I started playing. Probably some of my fondest FPS memories right there.

Now I'm stuck playing CS:GO with Clydefrog every once in a while. At least he can't use the Cuntsman in there.

Hey we both started out at around the same time!
And those were the days Fallengorn actually played TF2 with his buff banner.
Also remember Kirsten playing this game back then, it's a rarity now.
I had good memories back then as well, toting around my nerdy TF2 anime avatar....Now it's just an anime avatar.

You should come pub stomp with us once in awhile though, it is fun.

Gotta keep the dream alive.

I await for you to get 8000 kills with a Sandman with that counter.

So I popped into a round of Badwater and actually had some fun.

I also found out keys are now selling for 6 refined, even though idling is pretty much dead (to my knowledge). Like, WHAT.

kenta

Has no PEINS
Stupid request but I'm looking for that video of the super loud/shouty guy playing Heavy who demands two Medics. In the mood for it and can't find it. Anyone know where it is?

Sianos

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595887402015233653/4AD4097A2D587A6F89BA8EFB97DE8553A3D231A0/

The recent update brought with it an unexpected but very welcome stealth buff. Now, Spies see the model and weapon of the class they disguise as. Not only does it make it easier to tell exactly who you're disguised as, but also you can see the Medigun your Medic is using, negating the effect of name tag switches.

Of course, you could always just look at the Medigun, but this allows you to see very quickly what the enemy is running, even if they're trying to stay out of sight.

Woobie

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/595887402015233653/4AD4097A2D587A6F89BA8EFB97DE8553A3D231A0/

The recent update brought with it an unexpected but very welcome stealth buff. Now, Spies see the model and weapon of the class they disguise as. Not only does it make it easier to tell exactly who you're disguised as, but also you can see the Medigun your Medic is using, negating the effect of name tag switches.

Of course, you could always just look at the Medigun, but this allows you to see very quickly what the enemy is running, even if they're trying to stay out of sight.

They should really patch this out. This could take away the element of surprise from a medigun change and also takes away the gamesense needed to predict gun changes and re-position yourself.
As a medic, I really dislike this.

Sianos

They should really patch this out. This could take away the element of surprise from a medigun change and also takes away the gamesense needed to predict gun changes and re-position yourself.

Yeah, in Highlander there is a full time Spy, so it isn't like you'd need to open forward spawn to switch when preparing to push.

Yeef

But, you could always see what the other medic was running, provided they didn't rename their medigun. They've just changed it from text to an image.

Top Bottom