• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

They should make something for the scouts secondary slot to make them similar to tiny demoknights with bats.\

Edit: Also Alex Morgan gif.

test1211syrjt.gif

Proven

You know, until that .gif, I had completely forgotten who Alex Morgan was. And she got married? Good for her.

Why were you guys up in arms about her again?

Have you seen the ingredients in that thing? I'm not putting that anywhere near my imaginary mouth. That just ain't healthy, and I need all the health I can get seeing as Medics seem to make it a point to avoid me.

Think of how cool you'll look though. Give into peer pressure.

You know, until that .gif, I had completely forgotten who Alex Morgan was. And she got married? Good for her.

Why were you guys up in arms about her again?

Winwood had successfully paid her bride price (Two Goats and fattened Sow), only to find he was not given her hand in marriage.

What is this, a game that isn't about hats and bullshit exploding all the time? Post again when you find a model/ athlete who is literally a bomb riding in a wooden cart.

And folks wonder why conversations die in here.

Collete

Even though I've been spending most of my gaming time playing Dota 2 nowadays, I noticed either one of two things that happens whenever I play TF2 randomly again:
1. I completely suck at being a huntsman
or
2. I hit nearly every target as a huntsman.

This never happens when I used to normally play TF2! I was never a good huntsman to begin with!
Perhaps all the precise clicking I have to do in Dota 2 has something to do with it.

describes most of u. esp limes.
ts9IVKu.jpg

NtHwBSD.jpg

PsSOhCa.png

XDzMv1J.png

wFHf0cY.jpg

let's REALLY get the convo pumpin tho. anyone wanna swap fav furry tf2 pics? i seen a nice fem!engie as a cat in panties. real classy. what are your fav pony mods? my fluttershy skin needs updating plz recommend some to me also who else thinks twilight sparkle is the best sniper pony

Bluth54

Obviously some people around here (who will remain nameless) can't handle the posts that Gogo and I are making.

I'm not mad at those people, just sad that they are close minded.

I will just leave this here:
mlp-and-tf2-2-jpg.jpg

Collete

I have no idea what's going on anymore in this thread.
I missed it more when you guys posted Alex Morgan pictures/gifs.
I can't believe I'm saying that.

Obviously some people around here (who will remain nameless) can't handle the posts that Gogo and I are making.

we must eliminate the weak. embrace the gamer brony master race.

alex morgan has been married and now must be replaced by someone related to tf2 aka this sexy sniper man
1KAkEDn.gif

soak it in, friends

Blizzard

Banned
Gogo, stop trying to kill the thread. ;_; It was resting in peace as it was. If the thread gets locked where will I find my news on TF2 comic updates every 3-6 months?

I will just leave this here:
mlp-and-tf2-2-jpg.jpg

Lol, I actually have less of a problem with the ponies of this sort (due to my friendship with Appletini, and Pegasister, Collete (Joke stemming from Cards against Humanity nights).

Everyone needs to hop on mumble and we should do a pub stomp like we used to back in the day.

Collete

Lol, I actually have less of a problem with the ponies of this sort (due to my friendship with Appletini, and Pegasister, Collete (Joke stemming from Cards against Humanity nights).

Everyone needs to hop on mumble and we should do a pub stomp like we used to back in the day.

We gotta do cards against humanity again...But Dota 2 now consumes us so it's hard to tear away.
But pub stomping was really fun though, maybe we should schedule a night dedicated to pub stumping in TF2?

(Also I don't even watch the show anymore D:)

Bluth54

That fox Scout is appalling.

She needs four more breasts.

oh i see we're in the lol furries and lol ponies easy targets part of the thread

Well if Valve gave us some major updates we would have something to talk about.

つ◕_◕༽つ GIVE MOONBASE
つ◕_◕༽つ GIVE ENDOFTHELINE

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Some of you haven't really used the internet it seems.

I'd be down for a bit of pub TF2 I guess, but then when I play again I get mad at dumb weapons.

Some of you haven't really used the internet it seems.

I'd be down for a bit of pub TF2 I guess, but then when I play again I get mad at dumb weapons.

Tell me about it.

Lol, I was on gibbed and this heavy kept spawn camping. I was able to slay him quite a few times as a scoot with a force-of nature. luckily if an admin is on, they'll usually kick spawncampers after warning them.

But even then that server gets rough when folks heavy up or go multiple minis, or you're on the wrong side of the team stacks...

But yeah we should definitely ban together and just ignore those folks that have betrayed us and gone to the Dota side...

Bluth54

Uh....

Also heavies can't spawn camp, you just pick an explosive class or Pyro through the door. Noob.

If the other team is bad enough you can. I remember once I was playing on a Valve server and I spawn camped the shit out of Blu teams final spawn on Frontier as a heavy. They kept on coming out one or two at a time and got ripped apart by my minigun.

leroidys

If the other team is bad enough you can. I remember once I was playing on a Valve server and I spawn camped the shit out of Blu teams final spawn on Frontier as a heavy. They kept on coming out one or two at a time and got ripped apart by my minigun.
Spawn camping is such an integral part to some maps it doesn't even bother me anymore :/

Blizzard

Banned
Yeah some maps are impossible to win without spawncamping (Hightower I'm looking at you).
Hightower is the main one. It's can basically be 2fort deathmatch for 40 minutes (and I've kind of come to accept that) until one team eventually gets bored and enough players coordinate to spawncamp the top exits long enough for the cart to rise.

Its more frustrating when you're on a really bad team and nobody can work together for even a second to destroy a single spawn camper.

I usually get more angry at my own team for it happening than the other team.

That being said, I've had a few times where the entire team is just sitting outside with an uber/kritz ready to deploy and nobody can get out.

Bluth54

I wish all Payload race maps had a time limit like Nightfall and had the carts start rolling forward on their own at 1x speed when you hit the time limit.

Blizzard

Banned
It was kind of odd how almost everyone complained about the map, but then it always ended up being voted in.
If everyone has different opinions besides a core group that wants deathmatch, that group can win a poll that only requires a single group to have the highest vote. Alternatively, enough people could dislike the other choices that they could ignore it.

Also if I recall correctly, the GAF starting map kept being hightower, and then it kept crashing so it kept going back for it.

And like bluth mentioned, probably for years I've also wished for either an instant game over once a time limit expired, or karts that start auto-pushing once a time limit expires.

Bluth54

I used to like Hightower but I slowly grew to hate it after playing on it way too much. I now prefer to play Nightfall or Pipeline even though those are multistage maps and only the last map really counts.

I still think the best Payload Race map is Panic and Valve should make it an official map.

Top Bottom