• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Kirsten

Check out my new spray

Justin-Bieber-justin-bieber-9776772-704-613.jpg

Edit: There was an image here a minute ago...

Way to link to the website and not the image.

Clydefrog

Personal robots/minions? You know they'll need to look their best.. minion items!

Minion Mann Co Store GRAND OPENING! Everything is 25% off!

Kirsten

There is a possibility I could be like 15 minutes late for tomorrow's Highlander. I won't really have any way of knowing until then. If you guys need to replace me now that's okay. I'm sorry to disappoint :(

Proven

I'm running a bit late. Will be home in 15 minutes then will spend another ten to restart the computer and eat a small dinner. Wait up for me if you can thefro, or you start a mega post and PM me.

I'm running a bit late. Will be home in 15 minutes then will spend another ten to restart the computer and eat a small dinner. Wait up for me if you can thefro, or you start a mega post and PM me.

Have about an hour and 15 minutes. You have a good amount of time.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Girls are always late. It's a known rule.

MY WIFE WAS LATE AND A BAHBY POPPED OUT!!! 0_o

Seriously, you goddamn scrubs use a goddamn mic and CALL SHIT OUT!

The other piss drinking shitlander teams I was playing on in lobby couldn't call out to save their lives.

AND CALL OUT THE GODDAMN RIGHT STUFF!

SPY ON POINT does not goddamn equal SPY BEHIND POINT

Is their sniper down? Where is their spy? Are they carrying crit or uber? DID THEY POP THE UBER?! This has me pissed off the most. You die cause they have a crit? THEN WARN YOUR FUCKING TEAMMATES SOT HEY CAN RETREAT!

This isn't a fucking pub where your med dies and you may have another, so 'YOU HAVE TO PROTECT YOUR MED EVEN IF YOU DIE IN THE PROCESS'

The other piss drinking shitlander teams I was playing on in lobby couldn't call out to save their lives.

Is their sniper down? Where is their spy? Are they carrying crit or uber? DID THEY POP THE UBER?! This has me pissed off the most. You die cause they have a crit? THEN WARN YOUR FUCKING TEAMMATES SOT HEY CAN RETREAT!

This isn't a fucking pub where your med dies and you may have another, so 'YOU HAVE TO PROTECT YOUR MED EVEN IF YOU DIE IN THE PROCESS'

Are you a tryhard?

thefro

No problem. I'll probably hop on in about 10-15 minutes then.

AcciDante

T-Minus 1 hour for our highlander match. Relevant info follows...

MUMBLE STUFF, FOR UGC PEEPS

http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

^Download it!

SERVER: chi.eoreality.net
PORT#: 64739

^Connect there!

SUPER SECRET STUFF, CLICK QUOTE TO READ:
From the top menu in Mumble: Server > Access Tokens > Add > "tf2" <- CASE MATTERS
If you don't do this you won't be able to join the TF2 room!

And then do other stuff so we won't have to hear you mouth breathing. You're smart people you can figure it out.

Server information for highlander match tomorrow.

Match server:
address: 68.232.182.24:27015
pass: loldongs

Be there on time!

Prepare yo bidness.

sixghost

I'll be around during the HL match, in case someone doesn't show. Can we spectate, or is that against the rules?

fuck it let's all go play Halo.

PINK 2, 2 AT PINK 2

SNIPES UP IN 15 GOGO

2 PUSHING CAR 3

I SAID FUCKING 2 ON CAR 3

IM QUITTING, UR ALL BAD

thefro

I'll be around during the HL match, in case someone doesn't show. Can we spectate, or is that against the rules?

Other team is supposed to leave a couple slots (at least) for us to spectate via SourceTV. Spectating actually on the server is against the rules.

Also, keep in mind it's first to 5 points combined between 2 games. If our team wins 4-0 the first game, we still have to win another to clinch it.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

fuck it let's all go play Halo.

PINK 2, 2 AT PINK 2

SNIPES UP IN 15 GOGO

2 PUSHING CAR 3

I SAID FUCKING 2 ON CAR 3

IM QUITTING, UR ALL BAD
Now dis is what I'm talking about.

Good luck, Accidante.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
It was always hilarious when they would switch to the players' microphones during a Halo tournament, and it would be nonstop nonsense. 4 people constantly yelling.
Not enough! We need everyone calling shit out. EVERYONE!

My mom is in the room! She asked me what I want for dinner! I said pork chops. This shit is important!

Oreoleo

Behind all the shitty rage, there is a lot of wisdom here.

Preparing my bidness now. If I remember correctly, I'm the sniper right? Or am I making shit up. Anyway I'll be there.

http://www.ugcleague.com/schedule_tf2h_week2.cfm

Week 2 (first match)
6/11/12

&#8482; Team Mantrain

VS

KSRF Kirsten Super Rage Friends

They've actually played together in previous UGC tournies and went 8-5 last year so I can only assume they are a decent team.

Match is Monday June 11, 9:30 PM ET.

I have made the roster picks. If you can't make the time, let me know now.

Scout: Snacks
Demoman: Zeke
Soldier: Matt
Heavy: Blizzard
Medic: Oreoleo
Pyro: Grimm
Engineer: Proven
Sniper: Accidante
Spy: NSQuote

Map: cp_croissant_rc4

It's Dante.

thefro

68.232.182.24:27020 is the address to connect to if anyone wants to watch the SourceTV of the match... limited to 10 spots though.

Blizzard

Banned
Even I managed to get in Mumble and on the server like half an hour early, so everyone please try to join both at 9 EST next time so we can make sure everyone connects. It took like 10-15 minutes past time today to even get the match started because of waiting on a 9th person.

Top Bottom