• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Forkball

More code found recently:

MvMVictory
MvMDefeat

CMsgMvMVictoryInfo
CMsgMvMVictoryInfo.Player
Item
CMsgMvMVictoryInfo.GrantReason
squad_surplus_claimer_steam_id
badge_granted
badge_progress_updated
badge_leveled
badge_level
badge_progress_bits
CMsgMvMVictoryInfo.Item

BADGE_LEVELED
SQUAD_SURPLUS
TF_Matchmaking_TOBOR
TF_Matchmaking_TOBOR_CRSK
TF_Matchmaking_TOBOR_CRSK_GLaDOS
TF_Matchmaking_TOBOR_CRSK_Wheatly
TF_Matchmaking_TOBOR_CRSK_ATLAS
TF_Matchmaking_TOBOR_CRSK_PBody
TF_Matchmaking_TOBOR_CRSK_CCube
TF_Matchmaking_TOBOR_CRSK_DOG
TF_Matchmaking_TOBOR_CRSK_RZOEY

TF_GC_TEAM
TF_GC_TEAM_DEFENDERS
TF_GC_TEAM_BROADCASTER
TF_GC_TEAM_SPECTATOR
TF_GC_TEAM_PLAYER_POOL
TF_GC_TEAM_NOTEAM
ChatChannelType_Regional
ChatChannelType_Custom
ChatChannelType_Party
ChatChannelType_Lobby
tobor_crsk
search_tobor_crsk
#Item_MvMSquadSurplusReward
#Item_MvMBadgeCompletionReward

(Unknown if valid, may be for something else)
TFLobbyReadyState
TFLobbyReadyState_UNDECLARED
TFLobbyReadyState_ACCEPTED
TFLobbyReadyState_DECLINED
prevent_match_until_date

excited3.gif

Sianos

It means we probably won more because his team screwed up at the end rather than because we're the best. We're still awesome, but we can definitely improve.

I'd say these guys are one of better teams considering they practice every day and the strength of their players vs most steel level players I see in lobbies. Scrimming with them is a great opportunity to improve.

Keep practicing harder and harder and I think we're a solid contender for winner.

Javaman

Scout on Barnblitz is pretty bad. Scout on offense is probably the only strong point of Scout on that map. On defense....soooo bad!

Scout on defense could do some annoying things to mess up blue... Act like a second spy! You can get past the enemies easily with that invulnerable stuff then you can start harassing the tele entrance or exit. Someone sees you? That's even better, if you can get more than one person chasing you you've become a net benefit for the team.

DAMN

That team was nothing to sneeze at, they were pretty good.

Matt saves your butts couple of times when they were capping the last point.

Seems like something wasn't working as intended with the timer.

Their sniper was killing you guys :(

Scout on defense could do some annoying things to mess up blue... Act like a second spy! You can get past the enemies easily with that invulnerable stuff then you can start harassing the tele entrance or exit. Someone sees you? That's even better, if you can get more than one person chasing you you've become a net benefit for the team.
Except I don't really use that stuff :(
If there is a time for that, I should start taking up that loadout and practice being a dick.

Boney

Banned
Except I don't really use that stuff :(
If there is a time for that, I should start taking up that loadout and practice being a dick.

I've started using Bonk and Atomizer in payload matches and it works great just until the last point, you get behind the enemy lines and you can do lots of heavy damage.

Just ask Pangloss how he was enjoying being a medic on upward the other day!

The team points balance was clearly put off balance with the addition of sixghost and Pangloss on Red.

And poor Yeef :( Help him out dammit. I know they were a few that were but most of the time...

Woah man. Why am I consider good? Yeef knows I'm a mid level guy. Anything I was doing; Solid or Quote could have done better. I don't even play spy that much. Once you find me, I'm pretty much dead. Though I tend to make engineer buildings a priority more than our regular spys. I will give you sixghost. Guy is a beast.

Anyway, sorry Yeef. GG.

Blizzard

Banned
aha!

I was ahead of you!
Not by the end of the round when it counts, no doubt!

I thought the machina was banned.
This was GAF highlander, not UGC highlander, and no, machina is allowed in both varieties. Both Boney and I were using it in the GAF highlander.

GGs.

I think I actually would have preferred to have played 2Fort at some point tonight, lol. ;)
I definitely agree. Highlander is a mode that is a great fit for 2fort.

Yeef

Woah man. Why am I consider good? Yeef knows I'm a mid level guy. Anything I was doing; Solid or Quote could have done better. I don't even play spy that much. Once you find me, I'm pretty much dead. Though I tend to make engineer buildings a priority more than our regular spys. I will give you sixghost. Guy is a beast.

Anyway, sorry Yeef. GG.
:p

A big part of the problem (and this is a problem I've been having for the last week or so) is that my shots don't seem to be registering correctly. Whenever I aim dead center with any hitscan weapon it seems to do low damage or miss entirely. When I aim slightly to the left it does full damage. I'm not sure if it's something on my end or not, but it's been annoying me to no end. There were a bunch of times where where I SHOULD have been hitting you, but it didn't seem to register.

More importantly, the last two matches have been pretty one-sided and it mainly seems to be due to substitutions. I'm going to have to edit the script so that it rebalances teams automatically anytime there are changes. That should help a bunch.

Boney

Banned

A big part of the problem (and this is a problem I've been having for the last week or so) is that my shots don't seem to be registering correctly. Whenever I aim dead center with any hitscan weapon it seems to do low damage or miss entirely. When I aim slightly to the left it does full damage. I'm not sure if it's something on my end or not, but it's been annoying me to no end. There were a bunch of times where where I SHOULD have been hitting you, but it didn't seem to register.

More importantly, the last two matches have been pretty one-sided and it mainly seems to be due to substitutions. I'm going to have to edit the script so that it rebalances teams automatically anytime there are changes. That should help a bunch.

tonight on foundry i made a fully charged headshot on the heavy didn't register, headshot on medic, didn't register and then inmediatly after fired like 10 feet away from stevewinwood's face and got a headshot

that's why the lucksman is the best weapon

Yeah, I felt your pain on the first stage of Dustbowl when back capping the last point. I was like, "Yeef keeps shooting me with the shotgun. Why am I not dead yet?" And then somehow I killed you after 4 or so stabs.

Top Bottom