• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

I want to combine this:

AF439FB7A34D8163C6717A0110568D3C0244E60F

with this:

5270662D85A06EC088E9D6E00CBC95C199097966

Bluth54

Little update from me, haven't posted in a while. First off, one of my items got into the most recent crate!
FbxsRNx.png

Thanks for any votes from you guys that follow my stuff!

Also, I've got a BUNCH of Halloween sets uploaded and more to come. Any votes or thoughts are appreciated. :)

Congrats on getting an item in the Late Summer crate, I hope you are getting lots of key money from it.

Good luck on getting those Halloween items in the game, I especially like the Engie misc and the Pyro set.

kch

Oh man I had completly forgotten about TF2 the military online FPS hahaha. I used to re-read an article from a 98 (I believe) PC-Gamer issue which had ~3 pics from an early build! I loved the thought of vehicle combat as well..oh how young and naive I used to be :) Funny to think TF2 turned into this, juding from the initial plan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os8Gu0lNWcw
Love it when you get a proper line-dance going :)

Bluth54

So the matchmaker tossed me into a Valve server hosted in Dubai earlier today.

250+ ping and everyone's weapon was magically Australium!

That's why even if you are going to use matchmaking you should click the show servers button and choose your own server from what the matchmaking system found for you.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That's why even if you are going to use matchmaking you should click the show servers button and choose your own server from what the matchmaking system found for you.

Even then it'll find servers on the otherside of the world for you first. Total WTF.

dhonk

Got a couple more items I worked on! It seems like everyone and their mother is releasing items right now so the workshop is completely flooded with submissions. So any votes are super appreciated as always, and its even more helpful now if I can get any of these seen.

This one works with facial flexes so when you talk its like a little EQ bar. Heres a test video with outdated placeholder textures! CLICK MEH

My friend came up with the concept for a True Detective set, so I came up with this.

I uhh....... UHHHHHHHHH.........

dhonk

Ive never heard of this person till I googled her after looking at that article.

Opinion: she could probably beat the shit out of me

Got a couple more items I worked on! It seems like everyone and their mother is releasing items right now so the workshop is completely flooded with submissions. So any votes are super appreciated as always, and its even more helpful now if I can get any of these seen.

This one works with facial flexes so when you talk its like a little EQ bar. Heres a test video with outdated placeholder textures! CLICK MEH

My friend came up with the concept for a True Detective set, so I came up with this.

I uhh....... UHHHHHHHHH.........

Way to leave out the picture with the rest of the spy set in it. Of course, it would be a gaffer who had a hand in making this:

dhonk

Way to leave out the picture with the rest of the spy set in it. Of course, it would be a gaffer who had a hand in making this:

Haha, I had to protect the kids!

Full disclosure: I only did the blendshapes for the mask so he can talk, so thats why I just linked the mask haha. Before the set went up, I learned of the chaps. I laughed pretty hard at that.

I love women like that.

Im not against this thought, ha.

dhonk

OK AND WITH THAT MY HALLOWEEN ITEM MAKING TIME IS OVER, thank god thats over. Now lets all get mad drunk and play Halloween TF2. Serious thanks to anyone that voted. Also holy shit I made 30 Halloween items total. G'dang.

Bluth54

Scream Fortress is back!

Time to get the gang back together for some Halloween shenanigans. Who's up for a Friday night pub-stomping session this week?

Apparently gifts only drop once every 3 hours now instead of once an hour, which is kinda strange.

Still though I'm looking forward to what Valve has in store for us next week. They hyped up the map quite a bit in that blogpost, hopefully it lives up the hype.

Spaceb0y

Neo Member
Back from the grave for Halloween! (limited time only!)

TF2 Server: 72.5.195.148 (or tf2.spaceb0y.com)

All Halloween Maps, ALL THE TIME! (If you had admin access before, you probably still do! Just don't change the map cycle or the whole thing will break!)

(Plus I'll update it to whatever the new one is going to be, when the time arrives)
Edit: Had to disable RTV also, for the time being

--SpaceB0y

New blog post on how gifts are going to be handled this year.
Basically you'll get a bundle of gifts for logging in during the Halloween event, and then another bundle of gifts for getting some of the achievements during the Halloween event, forcing people to play the event instead of just farming gifts.

Eh, if it means having to buy keys to get items that are locked to halloween and full moon events, I don't like it, as opposed to having a chance to get them once every few hours. I could see farming servers being an issue if the halloween items weren't untradable and uncraftable but they are so having 500 of them on one account doesn't seem to serve much of a purpose does it?

Eh, if it means having to buy keys to get items that are locked to halloween and full moon events, I don't like it, as opposed to having a chance to get them once every few hours. I could see farming servers being an issue if the halloween items weren't untradable and uncraftable but they are so having 500 of them on one account doesn't seem to serve much of a purpose does it?

According to the blog post, the median amunt of gifts received was five (despite some farming accounts getting 500+), so this method will increase the amount of gifts received by your typical player.

But yeah, I didn't really care for the old method. I remember having actual matches on Manor get crapped up by people who joined solely for gifts screaming at everybody for killing them.

But yeah, I'm up for some pub-stomping. My Direct Hit skills cannot be beat (even though I still can't rocket jump worth shit).

Last night I played for an hour on a hightower_event server with no less than 3 explosive B.A.S.E. jumping trolls on the map.

So I went mini sentry.

One rage quit.
The other switched to spy.

I regret nothing.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
God damn it. I'll play bumper cars.

Well well well look who it is. Mr. I-haven't-played-a-Steam-game-since-August-22nd himself!

Cripes has it been that long? I keep meaning to update my desktop before doing anything else, which I guess was more than two months ago.

Yeah, Fallengorn! Why won't you let Dota ruin your life like everyone that used to play tf2??!!

If I wanted to get yelled at for sticking to the wrong lane, I'd drive around Jersey.

Top Bottom