• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Team Fortress
Blizzard Edition
announced

B13PJhoCQAEZWa6.png

2721431-overwatch2.jpg

Collete

It's actually quite interesting.
Even though I suck with shooting arrows, I would want to have a go at Hanzo or even Reaper off the bat.
I used to have a schtick for whatever reason of trying only female heroes (champions...or what have you) but I think Dota changed me in realizing I'll be losing out on huge potential by just staying in female heroes.
So it'll be interesting trying all the heroes out and finding which one suits me best.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I thought the Blizzard game looked terrible. Like, just absolute mediocrity that "gamers" eat up like a bag of Doritos.

Sianos

blizzard-tf2 has a hero who literally turns into a living_sentry_gun

your move, valve-tf2

It's actually quite interesting.
Even though I suck with shooting arrows, I would want to have a go at Hanzo or even Reaper off the bat.
I used to have a schtick for whatever reason of trying only female heroes (champions...or what have you) but I think Dota changed me in realizing I'll be losing out on huge potential by just staying in female heroes.
So it'll be interesting trying all the heroes out and finding which one suits me best.

you haven't played doto in like ages are you cheating on us with leeg?? or worse, heroes of (no)new(ideas)werth(anything, except the bounty rune)??? /dotochat

Collete

I just signed up for Beta and realized it wasn't as painful to create a BattleNet account as I thought.
Was planning a whole evening to get to creating the account, but nope. No email confirmation to sign up for Beta. So I'm liking this already!
Though an email confirmation still showed up...I ain't even mad

you haven't played doto in like ages are you cheating on us with leeg?? or worse, heroes of (no)new(ideas)werth(anything, except the bounty rune)??? /dotochat

You should be saying that to Smilax and Fatcat for they already went into League lol.

Top Bottom