• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Grappling hook is so damn fun. You can get so much momentum bouncing into an explosive jump.

Haven't had the chance to try any of the new weapons yet though.

Blizzard

Banned
It's like the Beggar's Bazooka in shotgun form.
You're right. I had to go through 2 different tiers to craft it since I never seem to have the requirement weapons. I didn't realize you can't fire it at ALL without the reload delay, but it is certainly hilarious if you manage to load it with low health. Engineers can use it too.

Spaceb0y

Neo Member
Server is up: tf2.spaceb0y.com (72.5.195.148)

Sprays still aren't working, some of the admin server menu is still garbled. Lotta collateral jank still in the system.

But I added snowplow to the server! It's under Attack and Defend [Custom] for nominations and server admins.

I'm not sure of a way to make it a Mannpower server yet, I don't think that Valve has let that happen yet. I wanna get my grappling hook on something fierce.

UPDATE: Figured out Grappling Hook, and it has Christmas lights on it too! Enabled throughout the whole server/all maps!

Enjoy!

I got one of the new hats out of a "nice" crate. Says it's "limited." What's the deal with that, anyone know?

86af487162295cc1faadfb2b5b90ce9a.png

commissar

Grapple CTF is fun though some of the vampire/regen pups are op.

Although three rounds later I still don't know what the wizard hat is about :V

Yeef

Grapple CTF is fun though some of the vampire/regen pups are op.

Although three rounds later I still don't know what the wizard hat is about :V
It's warlock. Increases your max HP and makes all damage dealt to you reflect 50% back to your attacker.

The vampire powerup with the phlogistinator seems especially broken.

Blizzard

Banned
The thing that made me the happiest this year in TF2 was opening the stocking item and realizing Valve gave me another backpack extender. :D

why the h*ck can't you buy and sell hats on the steam market?

whats a good site to trade hats on

if got some crap hats and some metal and i want a mercs muffler

voodooray

why the h*ck can't you buy and sell hats on the steam market?

whats a good site to trade hats on

if got some crap hats and some metal and i want a mercs muffler

If you don't know their value, check your profile on backpack.tf for a rough guide.

scrap.tf can be used to get the bare minimum, but check its worth first.

I hope that our few remaining friends, give up on trying to save us. I hope we come up with a fail-safe plot to piss off the dumb few that forgave us. I hope the fences we mended fall down beneath their own weight. And I hope we hang on past the last exit. I hope it's already too late. And I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away, and I never come back to this town again.

In my life, I hope I lie and tell everyone you were a good wife, and I hope you die; I hope we both die.

I hope I cut myself shaving tomorrow. I hope it bleeds all day long. Our friends say it's darkest before the sun rises, we're pretty sure they're all wrong. I hope it stays dark forever, I hope the worst isn't over, and I hope you blink before I do, and I hope I never get sober. And I hope when you think of me years down the line you can't find one good thing to say. And I'd hope that if I found the strength to walk out you'd stay the hell out of my way.

I am drowning, there is no sign of land, you are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand, and I hope you die. I hope we both die.

Spaceb0y

Neo Member
I hope that our few remaining friends, give up on trying to save us. I hope we come up with a fail-safe plot to piss off the dumb few that forgave us. I hope the fences we mended fall down beneath their own weight. And I hope we hang on past the last exit. I hope it's already too late. And I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away, and I never come back to this town again.

In my life, I hope I lie and tell everyone you were a good wife, and I hope you die; I hope we both die.

I hope I cut myself shaving tomorrow. I hope it bleeds all day long. Our friends say it's darkest before the sun rises, we're pretty sure they're all wrong. I hope it stays dark forever, I hope the worst isn't over, and I hope you blink before I do, and I hope I never get sober. And I hope when you think of me years down the line you can't find one good thing to say. And I'd hope that if I found the strength to walk out you'd stay the hell out of my way.

I am drowning, there is no sign of land, you are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand, and I hope you die. I hope we both die.

(pl_thunder)Mountain Goats?

Top Bottom