• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Reminder for the UGC Barnblitz team. We have a scrim either tomorrow night or Friday night at 9pm EST. Let me know how available you are by the end of today. Anyone who can't make it will be filled in by anyone else we have available.

I can play tomorrow night. I should be on either way, but someone just send me a message or something if you want me in the scrim, otherwise I'll defer it to Dante.

Some really interesting sale data and general item data was compiled and released recently
http://stats.tf2finance.com/#occupied

There are 2,000 Vintage Bill's
These are glitched items. There is no consistent way to get this item.

There are the same amount of glitchy Bill's hats as Conquistador, an almost 6 month old hat that drops, can be crafted or purchased.

this is like one of the saddest stories of a TF2 item.

Blizzard

Banned
The horrible true story: Oreo only had fun because of his crushing victories.

Atoll b1 is a cool and pretty-looking map, yet people wanted to play hightower instead of staying around to try it. :( Atoll actually has unique-looking buildings!

Proven

We can technically run anybody we want for the scrim, so when I say that we'll sub in anyone who's available, I don't just mean the rest of the UGC team.

What I learned from tf2 gaf:
  • everymap is terrible
  • vote for the worst map every time
  • If a person says to vote for a map do either (a) vote for it if map is terrible (b) vote for the most terrible map on the list (c) vote for hightower

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
  • everymap is terrible
  • If a person says to vote for a map do either (a) vote for it if map is terrible (b) vote for the most terrible map on the list (c) vote for hightower
Yes.
Best of the worst.
People often don't like the options presented so best of worst.

I didn't goddamn WANT dustbowl since the final point is one of the worst final points in TF2 along with hoodoo since it is so easy to defend with engies and wranglers...still...fuck Castle.

Blizzard

Banned
  • everymap is terrible
Anyone can nominate virtually any map, as far as I know. I seem to recall even getting 2fort to show up on the list by nominating it once or twice, but maybe I'm imagining this.

However, the rule I noticed from last night was that everyone votes for whatever Javaman doesn't want, so we need to get him to use reverse psychology on people. :p

AcciDante

I can play tomorrow night. I should be on either way, but someone just send me a message or something if you want me in the scrim, otherwise I'll defer it to Dante.
If you're not available tonight, I can sub, but I'll be gone the rest of the weekend. Good luck!

Forkball

Thursday blah blah blah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UecPqm2Dbes

6030550003_0b7bb36f5f_z.jpeg

Top Bottom