• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Blizzard

Banned
Calzone map is crazy. I think the hardest part will be memorizing which icon positions correspond to which map positions, since trying to read the tiny icons will be too tough for me.

It's also super confusing to me where the actual points are. One room has a circular transparent glowing column thing in the air, half red half blue...and yet that's a point WE HAD COMPLETELY CAPTURED? Silly.

Also, having so many walls, narrow paths, and balconies for soldiers, scouts, and demomen is crazy. It's like what I'd imagine a Call of Duty town map to be (or like something out of Battlefield).

Calzone map is crazy. I think the hardest part will be memorizing which icon positions correspond to which map positions, since trying to read the tiny icons will be too tough for me.

It's also super confusing to me where the actual points are. One room has a circular transparent glowing column thing in the air, half red half blue...and yet that's a point WE HAD COMPLETELY CAPTURED? Silly.

Also, having so many walls, narrow paths, and balconies for soldiers, scouts, and demomen is crazy. It's like what I'd imagine a Call of Duty town map to be (or like something out of Battlefield).

That's the overall dom score ya dummy.

BY2K

Membero Americo
It's getting hard playing with you guys participating in that Highlander-style tournament. I can't keep up with that level of play.

It's getting hard playing with you guys participating in that Highlander-style tournament. I can't keep up with that level of play.

bah.

I was going to start coming back around but i see posts like this and all the comp play talk and stick to my nub servers.
Im sure one of these nights ill get drunk enough to say fukit

Proven

We really are not that great. We aren't even all the best of the best of GAF. We're just GAF. We have fun.

But I promise to dominate you.

This game looks great on my Mac, but the higher res and screen with 90 FOV is making me dizzy as fuck.

I don't feel like that playing in my old as hell windows laptop.

It's funny to me that people think GAF is good. Besides me, Oreo, Fork, and the 4th guy I always forget, everyone on this server is subpar at best. Buncha scrubs.

EDIT: Increasing Field of Vision from 75 to 90 = amazing.

It's funny to me that people think GAF is good. Besides me, Oreo, Fork, and the 4th guy I always forget, everyone on this server is subpar at best. Buncha scrubs.

from what i recall the people were clive,kuro,artist, meta,dog,nsq,kenck,java, yeef, wartime, QoT, Borgnine and crushed (im sure im forgetting some)and shit was just embarrassing for me.

Seems most them still here so im not holding my breath for a scrub server...Though hearing Kuro scream 1 FUCKING POINT always makes it worth it

Who the fuck is Soka?!

Top Bottom