• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT4| Official Halo Thread of Polearms and High Fashion

Sianos

That round on Warmfront was fantastic, just goes to show how important rollouts are! Speed is everything.

The cart getting stuck was hilarious, would've been amazing if we had a whole night of jump_hightower.

C_analzone has a fitting name: it's strange and smells weird at first but then you get into it. Harness your inner Borgnine and FIGHT LIKE MEN.

That round on Warmfront was fantastic, just goes to show how important rollouts are! Speed is everything.

The cart getting stuck was hilarious, would've been amazing if we had a whole night of jump_hightower.

C_analzone has a fitting name: it's strange and smells weird at first but then you get into it. Harness your inner Borgnine and FIGHT LIKE MEN.

I don't even know.

and his parrot ugly

Fuuuuuuuuuuck you guys. Fuuuuuuck yoooooooou!!! Stop talking shit on mah bird!

DmXmB.jpg

My bird is way more badass than you'll ever hope to be!

Yeef

Happy days!

oB9QO.png

Restarting Steam seemed to activate it, so for everyone who's signed up for the beta and (like me) never turns of their computer or exits Steam, give it a shot.

vanty

Has the Fraps FPS overlay not worked in TF2 recently for anyone else? A week or two ago an update seemed to break it, still works in other games but not TF2. I uninstalled Fraps and downloaded it fresh but no change.

Blizzard

Banned
Has the Fraps FPS overlay not worked in TF2 recently for anyone else? A week or two ago an update seemed to break it, still works in other games but not TF2. I uninstalled Fraps and downloaded it fresh but no change.
The Mumble overlay stopped working in TF2 last weekend or so, so it's probably some change that broke all overlays.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
That bird is going to get airshot by ExMachina.

Why would I do such a mean thing? D:

Put -nod3d9ex into launch options to get FRAPs to show up again.

No idea if this fixes the Mumble overlay too, have never used it while playing TF2 lol.

I signed up for the Robot Chicken hat and still haven't gotten a code :(

If someone had an extra code, I'd give you some stuff for it, since you can't trade it.

I signed up for the Robot Chicken hat and still haven't gotten a code :(

If someone had an extra code, I'd give you some stuff for it, since you can't trade it.

I think you need to check on of the boxes that says you want to get adultswim.com related emails and not just sign up for an account. Going back and changing that might fix it but I'm not certain.

I don't know if any of you have read the book Assholes Finish First, but Zeke's parrot gave me flashbacks of Mr. Peepers.

I hadn't read it but I felt compelled to look it up.

While we were out getting alcohol, SlingBlade had put his “costume” on. The attachment on the feet of the plastic parrot was useless in terms of keeping it on his shoulder, so he duct taped it on his shoulder. He was walking around the party with a plastic parrot duct-taped to his sweater. That was his entire costume.

SlingBlade “I shall name him ‘Mr. Peepers.’”
Credit “SlingBlade, that really is the worst costume ever.”

SlingBlade turned his head and leaned into the parrot, as if it were whispering in his ear. Then he nodded in agreement and said in the sort of baby voice I use to talk to my dog:

SlingBlade “No Mr. Peepers, unfortunately Hitler didn’t get them all.”
Jojo “Credit may be Jewish, but at least he spent more than $2 on his costume.”

SlingBlade cocked his head and raised his eyebrows at the parrot, chuckled as if to an inside joke, nodded and said:

SlingBlade “I know Mr Peepers, I wish Lincoln hadn’t signed that document either.”

Sounds about right.

Sianos

C analzone is really growing on me. Now that I know where almost everything is and understand the basic strategy of the map I'm finding it an enjoyable deviation from the standard TF2 maps that we usually play. Just rocket jumping around the map, quick capping points on the frontlines, backcapping important points, jumping in to defend a cap. Very dynamic and interesting.

Everyone should watch the Heinsight, it shows you so much.

Bluth54

Doing some testing in the beta on Item Server optimizations. Looks like they're trying to improve reliability of the server.

It's funny, I very rarely loose access to the item server even when half of the people on the server loose access. I usually only seem to loose access when it goes down for everyone. I guess I'm just lucky like that.

Top Bottom